Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
1.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my Civitai, where you'll find lots of Eve-themed content I haven't posted here yet. Feel free to take a look and if you like any of the images, please give them a like to help me gain buzz for continued creation. I'll keep posting some of my favorite themes here on F95 too, because I really like the way things are organized here. But don't miss out on the themes I haven't posted here. Thanks again, and share with all your friends who love Eve!

1722629350261.png

Last edited:

Anthoniga

Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 3892680
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my Civitai, where you'll find lots of Eve-themed content I haven't posted here yet. Feel free to take a look and if you like any of the images, please give them a like to help me gain buzz for continued creation. I'll keep posting some of my favorite themes here on F95 too, because I really like the way things are organized here. But don't miss out on the themes I haven't posted here. Thanks again, and share with all your friends who love Eve!

View attachment 3892712
Eve is one of my favorite girls too.... I used to have a friend like Eve back in highschool, skipping classes, smoking stuffs and stuffs... yeb! she is now in rehab cause hanging out with bad boys and white powder hitting hard... 30 with no actual skills to find a job :( Hanging out with her was fun, i had a crush on her so it's bad to see her like that now.... Eve in Summertime Saga reminds me of her :( Not Roxxy, Not Becca, Not Jenny....Just like Eve ..... And you spam Eve's Arts everyday... Guess i should follow your civitai and buzz you some more then

Reactions: EveDeWay

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
Eve is one of my favorite girls too.... I used to have a friend like Eve back in highschool, skipping classes, smoking stuffs and stuffs... yeb! she is now in rehab cause hanging out with bad boys and white powder hitting hard... 30 with no actual skills to find a job :( Hanging out with her was fun, i had a crush on her so it's bad to see her like that now.... Eve in Summertime Saga reminds me of her :( Not Roxxy, Not Becca, Not Jenny....Just like Eve ..... And you spam Eve's Arts everyday... Guess i should follow your civitai and buzz you some more then
Your kindness is truly touching. I hope that once she successfully overcomes her addiction, she can get back on her feet. Eve is really a great girl. When I first played this game and saw her character in the old style, I was immediately drawn to her. Honestly, it wasn’t about her physical appearance at all; the character itself is just wonderful. The storyline of Eve in the game is also fantastic, and you can really feel her unique traits. Maybe that’s why I like Eve so much. Thanks again for your support!

H1C88SARC2ZM1MEGAFWANHBEY0.jpeg

Sep 24, 2018
Reactions: Triple_

Peety0706

Feb 25, 2023
so you would just rather not have a thread than have an AI thread? dude no one except Dildorog does non-ai art just go look at his patreon leaks
And isn't AI art, Fan art too? I mean, ai creators use they creativity, their time and their money, searching for prompts etc. To create these pictures for us. In the past I've been sitting a lot of hours at my PC to creating ONE picture with the game sprites. In my eyes is AI art also fan art. Period

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote