Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Thank you Atome289 mate. : )

This remember me again to warn all people in this thread about, and to:

If you dont want to see my posts here in this thread, with other creators works/art published first on other sites, most reposts from fan art, or direct copies from the original game dev DarkCookie, you should:

Click on my name account, in there you will see three options, FOLLOW, IGNORE and START CONVERSATION.
Click on IGNORE. You will stop seeing my posts, and i will not see yours. Its done. Its free.

Now stop wasting my time and yours.
This matter is CLOSED to me. Any further attempt to cancel me about my type of posts will be ignored with no reply.
Thank you for your attention.
Regards.

IWANKA (with partial CONSUELA), posted by Unknown account on Imhentai.xxx.

6a1a1d936bbc24bbf2763c5095a60024.jpeg

2f2483080565b050fa6d2c1fc2d1ecda.jpeg

648251ac33d6ba966db49d065619454a.jpeg

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Thank you Atome289 mate. : )

This remember me again to warn all people in this thread about, and to:

If you dont want to see my posts here in this thread, with other creators works/art published first on other sites, most reposts from fan art, or direct copies from the original game dev DarkCookie, you should:

Click on my name account, in there you will see three options, FOLLOW, IGNORE and START CONVERSATION.
Click on IGNORE. You will stop seeing my posts, and i will not see yours. Its done. Its free.

Now stop wasting my time and yours.
This matter is CLOSED to me. Any further attempt to cancel me about my type of posts will be ignored with no reply.
Thank you for your attention.
Regards.

IWANKA (with partial CONSUELA), posted by Unknown account on Imhentai.xxx.

View attachment 3886360

View attachment 3886361

View attachment 3886362
Or maybe you should stop posting official art in a fan art thread. Blocking you means I miss actual fan art because other people won't be reposting it unlike you, you're actively getting in the way of people's viewing experience for no reason . You won't give a reason for why you're doing it, you just say that people should ignore you, which makes me wonder why you post in the first place since anyone that is here for the purpose of the thread is someone that you want to be blocking you.

Reactions: Peety0706
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote