Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yes i have it never seems to work. If i knew how to get it to work i would not be asking. Besides i am not forcing anyone. I am simply asking. Why does it matter to you?
It's not difficult to have complex scenes. Look at this example: 00010-592088362.jpeg

To achieve complexity, you need to edit your image iteratively using img to img. You could start with a first generation containing only one character. Then, you could vaguely draw additional characters in photoshop and use the image as a source for img to img.

Apr 15, 2019
It's not difficult to have complex scenes. Look at this example: View attachment 3880032

To achieve complexity, you need to edit your image iteratively using img to img. You could start with a first generation containing only one character. Then, you could vaguely draw additional characters in photoshop and use the image as a source for img to img.
Sadly i do not have enough experience to draw with Photoshop. Although there is a software someone mentioned before that would allows to do AI locally but i have no idea how it works. Ideally if i could do some AI images that way it would allow to experiment more freely. On Civitai it is kind of limited because it requires lots of buzz in order get the generations we want. Thanks for the recommendations. I will keep them in mind(y).

Reactions: The Black Cat

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Yes i have. It never seems to work. If i knew how to get it to work i would not be asking. Besides i am not forcing anyone. I am simply asking. Why does it matter to you?
I’m bored of seeing the same request every time someone new posts images from a user who has contributed nothing to this thread. Anyone who tries has the same issues and has posted about it. Maybe give up the dream or just wait until DC puts it in game.

• Haha
Reactions: LoganTodd

Atome289

Apr 25, 2024
For user Atome289 who evidently loves to see a thick meaty cock with a juicy pair of tits. Shoutout to you my guy, I hope you bust a fat nut to this. The rest of you can as well but especially Atome289.

The mental level... of the poor guy... who presses a button on an AI generator.... and asks what he dreams of having in his bed !
Why not, it's YOUR sex life. There's something for everyone

Slycer99

Oct 17, 2022
I’m bored of seeing the same request every time someone new posts images from a user who has contributed nothing to this thread. Anyone who tries has the same issues and has posted about it. Maybe give up the dream or just wait until DC puts it in game.
Hope some guy create a mod for new scenes in summertime saga. AI makes it easy to create new sex scenes.
Like trans eve active

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Stop reposting stuff from the thread. Also stop posting original content. This is a FAN ART thread for a reason, not the ORIGINAL art
If you dont like what i post, put me in IGNORE option. Its easy. Deal with it.
This apply to ALL who think im posting reposts from other sites, and blahblahblah. Ignore button. Its easy.
You will not cancel me, i will not allow it.

I will keep post and repost, as is nothing against in the rules here, and im here not to please you, but to bring fan art from other places where some people here ignore their existence.
And because i like it.

Teachers on contest, by EirhJien, posted on Rule 34 by NutmegShadow.

bc56902a811638c70f6ad2297a5e8b2f.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote