Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
How do you all feel about the style of the new patterns? They look much more refined, but I feel they might be a bit too sophisticated and somewhat deviate from the game's original art style...

Previously, I used just a few simple models, but they attracted very few views on that website. So, I tried several new models to create the current style, hoping to get more visibility and more people to save my works, which would earn me Buzz points. This way, I can continue generating images, but I've already spent over 40,000 Buzz points...

However, I'm a bit worried that the change in art style might be too drastic. It's a real dilemma... What do you all think of the current style?

11.jpeg

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
How do you all feel about the style of the new patterns? They look much more refined, but I feel they might be a bit too sophisticated and somewhat deviate from the game's original art style...

Previously, I used just a few simple models, but they attracted very few views on that website. So, I tried several new models to create the current style, hoping to get more visibility and more people to save my works, which would earn me Buzz points. This way, I can continue generating images, but I've already spent over 40,000 Buzz points...

However, I'm a bit worried that the change in art style might be too drastic. It's a real dilemma... What do you all think of the current style?

11.jpeg
It depends on what your intentions are. If you’re looking for a style that is similar to the source then try and replicate that. Given that this is a fan art thread I don’t think that the generation needs to look like it could be from the game 100% but in all honesty your style is fucking awesome dude. It’s probably the most unique style of those who post here and that’s why it stands out and you’re getting the attention that you do. Do what you think is best for your own creations.

EveDeWay

Sep 3, 2019
Cum covered Debbie
After some thought, I realized that it's probably unrealistic to make the artwork look exactly like the game's visuals. Both styles have their own strengths, so I might use both in the future. Some themes are better suited to a more complex style, while others work better with a simpler one. So, using both styles seems to be the best option. Thank you all for your support! For EVE!

1.png 2.png 3.png

Comparing the two styles, each has its pros and cons! Dedicated to those who also love EVE!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote