Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Wow already 1k likes !
One years ago I shared my first fan art, if i'm still sharing those fan arts today
it's because i see peoples likes them and I think it would be really selfish to keep them only for me.
For the occasion I made this strawpoll which will make you decided directly the characters for my next update

1.png 2.png 3.png

4.png 5.png

VOTE HERE
The poll is open for 1 week
for any other requests just pm me

Poll results :

Sans titre 1.png

Last edited:

BK186

May 18, 2017
Wow already 1k likes !
One years ago I shared my first fan art, if i'm still sharing those fan arts today
it's because i see peoples likes them and I think it would be really selfish to keep them only for me.
For the occasion I made this strawpoll which will make you decided directly the characters for my next update

View attachment 351860 View attachment 351861 View attachment 351862

View attachment 351863 View attachment 351864

The poll is open for 1 week (maybe 2)
for any other requests just pm me
Yes, I love your work. Also, in the mix, eric, roxy, clyde, mrs johnson like that. and MC family of course :)

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
MC and Mia Written Story Scene: Part 2 of 2
This is the next morning events after the first part,
I hope you guys are enjoying my works,

But I have an important announcement.
By this Sunday, I'm going away to camp for three weeks, I'll be back on Saturday the 17th.
I would like to see more fanart on this thread by the time I get home...
Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiaMorning.jpg MiaMorning2.png MiaMorning3.png MiaMorning4.png MiaMorning5.png MiaMorning6.png MiaMorning7.png MiaMorning8.png MiaMorning9.png MiaMorning10.png MiaMorning11.png MiaMorning12.png MiaMorning13.png MiaMorning14.png MiaMorning15.png MiaMorning16.png MiaMorning17.png MiaMorning18.png MiaMorning19.png MiaMorning20.png MiaMorning21.png MiaMorning22.png MiaMorning23.png MiaMorning24.png MiaMorning25.png MiaMorning26.png MiaMorning27.png MiaMorning28.png MiaMorning29.png MiaMorning30.png MiaMorning31.png MiaMorning32.png MiaMorning33.png MiaMorning34.png MiaMorning35.png MiaMorning36.png MiaMorning37.png MiaMorning38.png MiaMorning39.png MiaMorning40.png MiaMorning41.png MiaMorning42.png MiaMorning43.png MiaMorning44.png MiaMorning45.png MiaMorning46.png MiaMorning47.png MiaMorning48.png MiaMorning49.png MiaMorning50.png MiaMorning51.png MiaMorning52.png MiaMorning53.png MiaMorning54.png MiaMorning55.png MiaMorning56.png

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's in the file titled "Boxes".
And may I ask you, how do you use the ingame fonts?
I can't spot it, unless you mean the "custom_box" but i tried using them and it had horrible join line everywhere.

i haven't used these fonts yet because i don't have the boxes but i have installed different fonts before. Just go into the fonts folder, right click on the one you want, probably all of them to see what they look like, select install and then re-open gimp/photoshop or whatever you are using and they should then appear in you list of fonts to write with.

If you do figure out which font is which then please say : )

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastquicks

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
I can't spot it, unless you mean the "custom_box" but i tried using them and it had horrible join line everywhere.

i haven't used these fonts yet because i don't have the boxes but i have installed different fonts before. Just go into the fonts folder, right click on the one you want, probably all of them to see what they look like, select install and then re-open gimp/photoshop or whatever you are using and they should then appear in you list of fonts to write with.

If you do figure out which font is which then please say : )
Thank you so much!
And In that folder, theres an image called "dialogue_chatbox" that's what I use...

It typically would all clump together like this:
TextSample.png

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you so much!
And In that folder, theres an image called "dialogue_chatbox" that's what I use...
Cheers.
8 away from what i had noticed before, dunno how i missed it.

It's the same for fonts off of the internet, go to somewhere like dafont.com download what you are after and install it the same way. Then you can spend longer than 5 mins on making things like StreetSummerFighter 4 pics

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote