Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
We should start looking into training a Flux lora. We'd need to build a new dataset with captions. Then we'd need someone with a 24gb vram card to train it, or we'd rent compute somewhere. Renting is just a few bucks.

We might need to wait for someone to create a good nsfw model first thought. Otherwise genitals will be bad.

The advantage of training on flux would be generations with fewer errors and more complex scenes, including readable text.

The buzz cost for flux generations on civitai is much higher however, but you can run flux locally even with as low as 4gb vram. However, with such low vram, you need to lower the resolution.

That being said, I don't really feel like building a SS dataset lately. This is something the community should do collectively, though.
It feels like SDXL is still holding on as the basis for most of the checkpoints/Loras/etc. that people are generating. I remember being pretty excited about SD3 when that came out, but it seemed to kind of fizzle out. I wonder if flux.1 is going to actually move up and become a well-supported base with lots of checkpoints and LoRas like SDXL did or if people will just kind of wait for something better to come along.

bazbj77

Aug 16, 2023
FLUX HAS A FEW ISSUES AT THE MOMENT
AND ITS GONNA BE VERY EXPENSIVE TO TRAIN IN TERMS OF BUZZ ANYWAY

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote