Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Jenny: OPEN UP LOSER! LET US IN

Anon: Christ already, fine.

Jenny: Finally...took you long enough. What if I was in trouble and I really needed your help.

Anon: One, why would you come here without calling, texting, or just yelling out first...

Jenny: Whatever. Look I streamed all day and I don't have time to make Dinner, so we're here.

Anon: Actually Me and Ryan were just having a Guys night. We only ordered a single Pizza....

Jenny: Then Order Another. Out of my way, I need some wine.

View attachment 2762678

Anon: I swear, she acts like she still lives here...

Jackie: Hi, Daddy.

Anon: Jackie, we've been over this. It's Uncle Anon.

Jackie: But I mean you are my...

Anon: Jackie....

Jackie: Fine...Is Rachel in her room like always, Uncle Anon?

Anon: Actually she isn't in the house right now.

Jackie: What about Aunt Roxxy?

Anon: Nope, not here Either.

View attachment 2762686

Jackie: Oh so it's just you and Ryan?

Anon: Yeah, he's in the Living room watching a movie.

Jackie: Well, I've had a bucket list of different Threesomes I want to try...I wouldn't mind crossing off the "Like Father, Like Son"

Anon:......I THINK I HEAR YOUR MOM CALLING ME!

Jackie: I didn't hear anything.

Anon: THEN YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR EARS, YOU JUST WATCH THE MOVIE WITH RYAN, BYE!!!

View attachment 2762689
*Anon Walks into the Kitchen as Jenny Pours her wine*

Anon: Is it me or is Jackie been....ah what the hell, no point beating around the bush, she's acting hornier than usual lately

Jenny: Look, I don't know. What Jackie does is none of my....*She notices Anon's Erection and chuckles to herself before looking back at Anon* ah, so I see the guy telling you this is him down there.

Anon: Jenny...

Jenny: I'd say you shouldn't think about your daughter/niece that way, but considering our family history, I just assume you have a punch out card where for every 5 family members you fuck you get a Coffee for Free.

Anon: Jenny, I'm being serious

Jenny: Well it's hard to take you serious when you have your pecker pointing right at me like you want to give Jackie a sibling.

Anon: You know what, changing topics, why are you even here to begin with? If you wanted a Pizza you could order your own.

never_grow-Up-p1.png

Jenny: What, I can't see my brother who I love and care about deeply?

Anon: Jenny I know you...Why are you here?

Jenny:...Okay fine, Finances have been tight over the last 3 months.

Anon: Why don't you just ask for Money like you usually do?

Jenny: Look, I do actually care about you, and I always feel awful taking money from you. A Pizza is cheaper than Rent.

Anon:....Can't argue with that.

Jenny: Plus this is temporary. Money will soon no longer be a problem for us.

Anon: What you finally got a real job?

Jenny: *Snorting* Like I'd ever get a real job when someone will pay me to take off my pants. No, Jackie joined the Family Biz.

Anon: WHAT? Is that why she is acting horny all the time? She's Streaming too?!

Jenny: What? She is a adult. She is sexually active, and now it's two incomes to pay for rent. Plus people go Crazy for a Mother Daughter Stream. $5,000 dollars in Donations in one night. We're just waiting for the Site to cash out our balances this Friday.

Anon: This is so wrong on so many levels...

*Jenny Reaches and grabs Anon's cock*

Jenny: That's never stopped you before.

Anon: Jenny, the kids are in the other room.

Jenny: Anon, the kids are grown adults. You think they are actually watching whatever kids movie you put on, or you think they are having fun like we are? So do you want your cock blown or what?

never_grow-Up-p2.png

*In the Other Room*

Jackie: How's my baby cousin doing? Ready for me to drain your balls dry....is this Kung Fu Panda?

Ryan: ...Uh Yeah....Me and Dad were going to watch all four films.

Jackie: Move over, I haven't seen these films in ages!

Ryan: What was that you were saying before hand?

Jackie: Shhh! My childhood is playing.

never_grow-Up-p3.png

Mar 13, 2023
*Anon Walks into the Kitchen as Jenny Pours her wine*

Anon: Is it me or is Jackie been....ah what the hell, no point beating around the bush, she's acting hornier than usual lately

Jenny: Look, I don't know. What Jackie does is none of my....*She notices Anon's Erection and chuckles to herself before looking back at Anon* ah, so I see the guy telling you this is him down there.

Anon: Jenny...

Jenny: I'd say you shouldn't think about your daughter/niece that way, but considering our family history, I just assume you have a punch out card where for every 5 family members you fuck you get a Coffee for Free.

Anon: Jenny, I'm being serious

Jenny: Well it's hard to take you serious when you have your pecker pointing right at me like you want to give Jackie a sibling.

Anon: You know what, changing topics, why are you even here to begin with? If you wanted a Pizza you could order your own.

View attachment 4013133

Jenny: What, I can't see my brother who I love and care about deeply?

Anon: Jenny I know you...Why are you here?

Jenny:...Okay fine, Finances have been tight over the last 3 months.

Anon: Why don't you just ask for Money like you usually do?

Jenny: Look, I do actually care about you, and I always feel awful taking money from you. A Pizza is cheaper than Rent.

Anon:....Can't argue with that.

Jenny: Plus this is temporary. Money will soon no longer be a problem for us.

Anon: What you finally got a real job?

Jenny: *Snorting* Like I'd ever get a real job when someone will pay me to take off my pants. No, Jackie joined the Family Biz.

Anon: WHAT? Is that why she is acting horny all the time? She's Streaming too?!

Jenny: What? She is a adult. She is sexually active, and now it's two incomes to pay for rent. Plus people go Crazy for a Mother Daughter Stream. $5,000 dollars in Donations in one night. We're just waiting for the Site to cash out our balances this Friday.

Anon: This is so wrong on so many levels...

*Jenny Reaches and grabs Anon's cock*

Jenny: That's never stopped you before.

Anon: Jenny, the kids are in the other room.

Jenny: Anon, the kids are grown adults. You think they are actually watching whatever kids movie you put on, or you think they are having fun like we are? So do you want your cock blown or what?

View attachment 4013203

*In the Other Room*

Jackie: How's my baby cousin doing? Ready for me to drain your balls dry....is this Kung Fu Panda?

Ryan: ...Uh Yeah....Me and Dad were going to watch all four films.

Jackie: Move over, I haven't seen these films in ages!

Ryan: What was that you were saying before hand?

Jackie: Shhh! My childhood is playing.

View attachment 4013225
HURRAY ............. YOU'RE BACK , I hope you stick around longer , I really enjoys your own story line

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote