Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
*Anon Walks into the Kitchen as Jenny Pours her wine*

Anon: Is it me or is Jackie been....ah what the hell, no point beating around the bush, she's acting hornier than usual lately

Jenny: Look, I don't know. What Jackie does is none of my....*She notices Anon's Erection and chuckles to herself before looking back at Anon* ah, so I see the guy telling you this is him down there.

Anon: Jenny...

Jenny: I'd say you shouldn't think about your daughter/niece that way, but considering our family history, I just assume you have a punch out card where for every 5 family members you fuck you get a Coffee for Free.

Anon: Jenny, I'm being serious

Jenny: Well it's hard to take you serious when you have your pecker pointing right at me like you want to give Jackie a sibling.

Anon: You know what, changing topics, why are you even here to begin with? If you wanted a Pizza you could order your own.

View attachment 4013133

Jenny: What, I can't see my brother who I love and care about deeply?

Anon: Jenny I know you...Why are you here?

Jenny:...Okay fine, Finances have been tight over the last 3 months.

Anon: Why don't you just ask for Money like you usually do?

Jenny: Look, I do actually care about you, and I always feel awful taking money from you. A Pizza is cheaper than Rent.

Anon:....Can't argue with that.

Jenny: Plus this is temporary. Money will soon no longer be a problem for us.

Anon: What you finally got a real job?

Jenny: *Snorting* Like I'd ever get a real job when someone will pay me to take off my pants. No, Jackie joined the Family Biz.

Anon: WHAT? Is that why she is acting horny all the time? She's Streaming too?!

Jenny: What? She is a adult. She is sexually active, and now it's two incomes to pay for rent. Plus people go Crazy for a Mother Daughter Stream. $5,000 dollars in Donations in one night. We're just waiting for the Site to cash out our balances this Friday.

Anon: This is so wrong on so many levels...

*Jenny Reaches and grabs Anon's cock*

Jenny: That's never stopped you before.

Anon: Jenny, the kids are in the other room.

Jenny: Anon, the kids are grown adults. You think they are actually watching whatever kids movie you put on, or you think they are having fun like we are? So do you want your cock blown or what?

View attachment 4013203

*In the Other Room*

Jackie: How's my baby cousin doing? Ready for me to drain your balls dry....is this Kung Fu Panda?

Ryan: ...Uh Yeah....Me and Dad were going to watch all four films.

Jackie: Move over, I haven't seen these films in ages!

Ryan: What was that you were saying before hand?

Jackie: Shhh! My childhood is playing.

View attachment 4013225
Anon: "Oh....Yeah, keep doing that"

Jenny: *Jenny Bobs her head up and down on Anon's Cock, taking in his length* Hmmmm... *She hums as she keeps taking him in her mouth*

Anon: "God you're good."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Anon: Ah Fucking hell....Alright Jenny Off, that's probably Roxxy.

Jenny: *Pop* Fine, but we aren't finished here.

too_many_cooks_p1.png

*Anon Reaches for the door. He still has an erection, but just hopes that nobody notices it as he opens the door*

Anon: Roxxy I....Mom?

Debbie: Hi Honey, hope you're doing well. Sorry to drop by unannounced, but we heard about Roxxy and Rachel, and knowing you and Ryan were all alone, we decided to stop by to help you guys around the house.

Anon: That's sweet...wait "us"? Is Aunt Diane with you?

Debbie: Yeah, she's picking some stuff up from the car.

Anon: Thanks Mom, well Welcome in. *Anon give Debbie a kiss on her cheek as she walks by him.

too_many_cooks_p2.png

Anon: "Hi Aunt Diane"

Diane: *She Puts the Bags and boxes down that she was holding by the front door as she approaches Anon* "Anon, how's my favorite Nephew?"

Anon: "I'm Doing good. Guess it helps I'm the only nephew you have. "

Diane: And I'm the only Aunt you have, now come give me a hug.

*Anon gives her a hug as they hold there for a few minutes before Diane whispers into Anon's ear*

Diane: "I see you must be VERRY excited to see me" *She comments on Anon's erection rubbing against her

Anon: "I always am. Mom and Jenny are in the kitchen."

Diane: "Jenny is here too? Well I should go say hi to her, I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving."

Anon: "Yeah, it's been a hot minute, go right ahead."

She hurries off to the kitchen.

too_many_cooks_p3.png

Anon: "Hey Dillan, didn't plan to see you today. How are you doing Cousin?

*In front of Anon was his Cousin, Dillan, who was Diane's only child. Of course who the father to that child was never mentioned to Dillan, but he never cared to ask, as his cousin Anon was there practically like a father to him....if only Dillan knew*

Dillan: "Hey Anon. Hope you don't mind, but Mom and Aunt Debbie were heading over, and I just decided to tag along."

Anon: "Dillan, you are family you are always welcomed here. So how's the New Job treating you. You enjoying having your first big boy job?"

Dillan: "I mean it pays more than minimum, and I don't have to deal with nightmare customer service anymore, plus it's nice to put that Tech degree to use, But I'm not making much right now."

Anon: "Dillan, there's no shame in living at your Mom's place to save money. You're establishing yourself, it's expected. You'll more than likely make more money than me in due time. Anyway, Jackie and Ryan are in the Living room, I put on Kung Fu Panda in there."

Dillan: "Haven't seen those films in a hot minute." *He smiles before walking to the living room to join his baby cousins.

too_many_cooks_p4.png

Jenny: Okay Anon, Let's take this to the next level....

*Jenny flashes her shirt up, thinking it's Anon, only to realize who actually walked into the kitchen*

Jenny: ...Um....Hey Mom...Hey Aunt Diane....

too_many_cooks_p5.png

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Nude Beach

Anon and Jenny decided to head to part of the beach that allows for public nudity. However once there their inhibitions kick in and they can't resist indulging in one another's body's. What follows is a non-stop fuck session where they ignore their surroundings and lose themselves to the pleasures that unfold.

0001.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Nude Beach

Anon and Jenny decided to head to part of the beach that allows for public nudity. However once there their inhibitions kick in and they can't resist indulging in one another's body's. What follows is a non-stop fuck session where they ignore their surroundings and lose themselves to the pleasures that unfold.

View attachment 4031175

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shoutout to all the botched MC clones that are watching them on the beach. Especially the one in the background who's just got his dick out and a facial expression like "Cool!"

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
In the next episode of this soap opera novella:

When the shocking truth comes out... Mommy DEBBIE discover that her sister DIANE is doing underage child abuse to her own son, MC! In her house! Oh my God!

By DarkCookie.

7e77b36b3e872f0445a784aaba7bd247.png

133a37b9dbbb19b9e0d8cf13a61942b7.png

-"I dont believe in my eyes!... My sister... My own inocent son!!!"

CasioKeyboard

Jul 7, 2017
Wanted to have another go at making a sequence of images, rather than just single ones. There are alts on my Civ profile ( direct link to set and ) but here are a few to wet your appetite, enjoy my fellow perverts:
Roxxy 1.jpeg Roxxy 2.jpeg Roxxy 3.jpeg Roxxy 4.jpeg Roxxy 5.jpeg Roxxy 6.jpeg Roxxy 7.jpeg Roxxy 8.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote