Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I hope the update is soon, i lost all motivation to do anything with this game knowing that more and more of the art is being changed

Reactions: mrTrash

mrTrash

May 25, 2019
I hope the update is soon, i lost all motivation to do anything with this game knowing that more and more of the art is being changed
I like editing the game it self. So I hope that they've reworked and optimized more of the old art into layers, like the ones of the new characters.

Reactions: Blastquicks

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I like editing the game it self. So I hope that they've reworked and optimized more of the old art into layers, like the ones of the new characters.
Biggest scam a 2d artist ever does is release complete art knowing full well that when they can't be bothered to work one month they can "update" it to layers that they already have on their pc.

mrTrash

May 25, 2019
Biggest scam a 2d artist ever does is release complete art knowing full well that when they can't be bothered to work one month they can "update" it to layers that they already have on their pc.
Maybe. But there's a possibility that he just didn't manage to implement it in a layered way the first time around, and re writing the code so that a character works with layers might take a little time, that they rather prioritize elsewhere. Sooner or later they better do it, because having all those different pictures that are all the same, except for the characters emotion is a big waste of data.

How do you edit the game itself? Every time i try it just bugs out.
Don't know what to tell you, what do you do?

Baddawg89

Aug 18, 2018
I had to cut out Diane's shaved pussy from another saved image and give Principal Smith a trim on that impenetrable jungle between her thighs. I realize the shading doesn't match very well because I only worked on this for about ten minutes in Photoshop, but I just had to shave that bush. :sneaky:

Summertime Saga Principal Smith nude shaved.jpg

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Sigh.. waiting for that update was a waste of time. nothing interesting in the new stuff, the changes to roxxy and ross didn't add anything good. i can't even find futa eve's cock for use on erik

Reactions: mrTrash
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote