Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I made a dumb little fanfic about what could happen if the rapping minigame was worked into the Eve route. TL;DR Tyrone and the gang refuse to leave the park unless MC can beat all of them in rounds of rap battles. But if he loses, Eve has to strip naked and dance for them.

More to come, maybe!

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
I made a dumb little fanfic about what could happen if the rapping minigame was worked into the Eve route. TL;DR Tyrone and the gang refuse to leave the park unless MC can beat all of them in rounds of rap battles. But if he loses, Eve has to strip naked and dance for them.

More to come, maybe!
Ahh, i'm glad to see i'm not the only one making up scripts!

Reactions: JagOvv

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry if this sounds presumptuous, but if anyone wants to make fan art based on my fanfic, that'd be really cool!

Reactions: Hefelo

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Alright, here goes.

Eve and Jenny Scene, part 1 of 2...?

This scene takes place around the part where they go to the mall to hang up the flyers for the tattoo shop,
While Eve is busy putting up the papers, MC gets pulled aside and questioned by his roommate.
Things unfortunately for Eve go downhill pretty quickly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EveandJenny1.png EveandJenny2.png EveandJenny3.png EveandJenny4.png EveandJenny5.png EveandJenny6.png EveandJenny7.png EveandJenny8.png EveandJenny9.png EveandJenny10.png EveandJenny11.png EveandJenny12.png EveandJenny13.png EveandJenny14.png EveandJenny15.png EveandJenny16.png EveandJenny17.png EveandJenny18.png EveandJenny19.png EveandJenny20.png EveandJenny21.png EveandJenny22.png EveandJenny23.png EveandJenny24.png EveandJenny25.png EveandJenny26.png EveandJenny27.png EveandJenny28.png EvandJenny29.png EveandJenny30.png

mrTrash

May 25, 2019
Alright, anyone know any way to mass "decompress" images or whatever, because there's always something with the images in the game files that make them not appear as thumbnails or open in windows photo viewer? They open fine with gimp, but it's tiresome having to go trough everyone just to find what you're looking for.

Reactions: Blastquicks

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Alright, anyone know any way to mass "decompress" images or whatever, because there's always something with the images in the game files that make them not appear as thumbnails or open in windows photo viewer? They open fine with gimp, but it's tiresome having to go trough everyone just to find what you're looking for.
Well, I use RPA Extract. But is that what you're looking for?

mrTrash

May 25, 2019
Well, I use RPA Extract. But is that what you're looking for?
The problem isn't extracting the images, That works fine, and I think it's RPA extract that I'm using. The problem is that they show up like this Example.png and I have to open them in something like gimp for it to actually show up in the preview and for me to be able to open them with windows photo viewer. It's like only gimp can read whatever version of the png codec they're saved in.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote