Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 3, 2024
1728282551158.png
Annie Fanfiction 1
MC had another milk delivery for the school. He had just finished when Annie stopped him. "Another milk delivery? These kids are worse than the kids than toddlers my Mom looks after. MC rolled his eyes. "Do you have a receipt?" she asked. "Oops," MC abashed. "Idiot! Let's talk to the principal." She grabbed his arm and led him to his doom. "YOU ACCEPTED A SHIPMENT WITHOUT A RECIPT!" Mrs. Smith screeched. "I.." Annie stammered. "SILENCE!" the principal yelled. "I will think of a punishment for you later. MC, stop dawdling and get to class." Mrs. Smith commanded. After school, MC had another delivery for Lucy's daycare. While there, he accidentally bumped into Annie and spilled some on her. Furious, she went to change. When MC finished his delivery, he wanted to apologize to Annie and went to her room. They met as she was coming out; she got a call from Smith before he could get a word out. She thought about the punishment and came up with the idea that MC should punish her instead. Annie was appalled by the idea but didn't dare go against her will and accepted it. She told MC what the call was about, brought him to her room, and presented him with a paddle. Then she pulled her undies down, hiked up her skirt, and assumed the position. After he was done, he felt oddly turned on, and she had a puddle of liquid underneath her. The next day at school, she had MC follow her to the Principal's office. Once there, Smith said she wasn't convinced her punishment was good enough and needed to see it for herself. After another spanking, Smith noticed MC was hard and told Annie to take care of it. "Students take responsibility for their actions," Smith coldly stated. Annie protested. "I will not have him distracting my students and staff. DO AS I SAY! Smith heatedly said. Annie began jacking him off, and he thought Mrs. Smith was masturbating behind her desk, too. He came on the floor. "Clean that up," the Principal told Annie. "And you get out of my sight!" MC rushed out. A few days later, Annie is standing awkwardly and asks MC for a favor: "Go pick up a package and meet me at Mrs. Smiths' house." Feeling bad for her, he does this and meets her at the house. Just as he hands her the package, a breeze blows, and now he sees why she is standing so awkwardly. She was wearing no panties. Annie explained that they were the wrong color during the violation of spirit week, so Smith made her take them off. She noticed his hard-on. "Again!" And dragged him inside. "This is as a thank you," and proceed to suck him off. After he was done, he commented on how creepy it was to be here again. "What do you mean again?" Annie sternly questioned. MC quickly dipped after that. The next day, she sees MC at school and gives him detention: "For being suspicious." At detention, it was an information session. She wanted to know about that comment he made. He thought quickly, gave her an excuse that she wasn't buying, and gave him more dentation. They grew a little closer each time. One day, he saw her leave Mrs. Smiths office in tears. Upon following her to the girl's locker room, she confessed about not being good enough for her father or Mrs. Smith. MC consoled her, and they kissed. She pushed him off of her and ran. MC had another milk delivery for Lucy and ran into Annie. She was waiting for him. "When you're done, meet me in the attic," she said, all flustered. When he arrived, Annie explained that what she did the previous day was a moment of weakness and that she needed punishment. She took off her clothes and tied her hands to a leather strap on the rafters. "Punish me. But not with the paddle," she said. Afterward, she thanked him weakly, and just then, the door to the attic opened, and Richard appeared. "I hope you used a condom, son. I don't need another mouth to feed," he flatly said and left. Annie did chill out a little after this, and no one knew why. Mrs. Smith noted that Annie blushed whenever MC's name came up. While they didn't officially become a couple, people found it odd that they got along so well. With her love of rules and punishment, it was only natural that she studied law and became a prosecutor with a 91% conviction rate. Annie earned a reputation as a firebrand that all sides feared; MC was the only person she ever acted submissive towards. She would later become State Attorney General and run on the platform of corporal punishment for all people incarcerated. While in college, she and MC officially started dating, then got married and had a daughter named Astrid. MC would go on to be Mayor of Summerville, bringing prosperity never before seen.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote