Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 8, 2021
Michael: Okay Ma, Pa, I'm heading off with the Cummings Order.

Tony: Drive Safe Kiddo!

Maria: Don't forget a Jacket!

Michael: Ma, it's 85 degrees out, I'll be fine!

*Michael walks out of the Restaurant. Holstering the Pizza Warmer Backpack he wears for larger orders like this one, he heads to the Motorcyle he keeps parked on the side. He saddles onto his bike, and get out his key, when he looks out to his Left, randomly, and sees something that catches his eye.*

Michael: What the? *He immediately puts his key away, as he focuses his eyes.

View attachment 4126926

Down an alley across the street from the Pizza shop, Michael can see the silhouette of three figures. One of them is a Woman, and two Men, one of them being huge in figure. They look to be around his age, and it's clear from the woman's demeanor that she is being surrounded. Summerville isn't known for having a big crime problem. Minus the occasional drug deal, most people mind their own business. But something tells Michael that something horrible is going down.

Michael: Oh fuck....Oh fuck that doesn't look Good.....

*Michael then Runs back into the store.*

View attachment 4126931

Nikita: Where do you think you are going girly?

Matilda: I...I...I'm just going to see my Mom at the hospital, I'll be leaving soon.

Nikita: You seemed to not realize something. You are in our Turf. People don't just cross our turf without our permission. *He plays with his knife in his hands* Isn't that right, Meat?

Meat: Yeah, our Turf.

*Nikita Chernyshevsky had always been a troubled kid. Being the only child of the Vodka distiller tycoon Nadya Chernyshevsky, he was spoiled rich kid. He was given everything he ever wanted with no question, well everything but one thing he wanted most as a child, a father figure. Nadya never said much to Nikita about his father, other than that he was the one who had overthrew his Grandfather Raznikov or "Raz", and as she would say when drunk, "was a fool" to not accept her offer. Maybe that guilt that Nadya had where she couldn't give him a father figure he wanted so bad was why she spoiled him. She tried her best to raise him, and even taught him how to be ruthless in business. Nadya was clean and legitimate in her Vodka business, but her ruthless upbringing in organized crime gave her a competitive edge against all her competitors. Nikita however ignored his mother's lessons, for as he grew older, he resented his mother, as he thought she was the reason he never knew his father....but he found a father figure in the memory of his grandfather, Raz. It was idealized version of him, fictional even, but he saw himself in his Grandfather, and wanted to be like that figure of power and influence he heard in all the stories of him. Although if there was one thing Nikita did learn from his Mother, it was using her lessons on being ruthless to his personality. That ruthlessness was how he met and gained the Respect of Meat, a Kid who was not the brightest, and trouble always found him due to his size and physique. They met in Juvie, and soon enough started a partnership out of respect of the other's power and ruthlessness.*

View attachment 4126989

Matilda: I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I just wanted to see her, she works late shifts.

Meat: Sorry Ain't good enough.

Nikita: Oh, I believe you that it won't happen again. But that's because everyone must learn why you don't cross me....Give me your Money, or I slice you, Pig.

Matilda: I...I...I don't have money on me....

Meat: then give us that Cross!

Matilda: But....but...this was a gift from my grandparents!

Nikita: Meat, it's a Cross, It's a cheap knickknack that isn't worth more than $5. It's not worth it....But tell you what Girly....You will be paying us one way or another. *He says predatorily, looking down towards her chest* take off the shirt.

Matilda: What?...No, there's got to be something else I can give you...If you give me some time, I can go to my grandparents and give you some money.

Nikita: That wasn't a fucking request you big titted whore!

*Nikita Grabs her by the Shirt and Meat grabs her too, as Nikita takes his blade and slices down the front of her shirt, tearing it to shreds as her breasts fly out.*

Matilda: No Please! Have Mercy! JESUS! MARY! GOD! MOM! ANYONE! *Matilda Cries in fear, her eyes tearing up as she feels her life flash before her eyes, being taken advantage of. She can only wonder how someone can be so cruel to take away her humanity and treat her simply as nothing but a object to be abused*

View attachment 4127054

A Bright Light Flashes as All three of them get blinded. Matilda still crying as she covers her fully exposed breasts, while Nikita and Meat try to shield their eyes.

Nikita: OW! Who the Fuck?!

Meat: Turn off that Light Asshole!

Nikita: If you like Breathing, then you should turn around and act like you didn't see anything.

*The person who caused the light simply gets off the Motorcycle, keeping the Lights on*

Michael: Step away from the Girl.

Nikita: Don't be an idiot trying to be Superman here, Kid.

Michael: Well she's under my Protection.

Nikita: Oh yeah? What protection you got, you Greased up Goombah?

View attachment 4127052

Michael: The Legal Offices of Salieri And Browning.

*Michael Racks the Shotgun*

Michael: You might of heard of my Partner.

View attachment 4127042

(So much custom painting in this one. Shout out to Joaka Draws for some of his art helped me with blocking out some of mine in this comic.)
Meat: Woah, Easy there. Put the gun down.

Nikita: You think I'm scared of some Guido thinking he's playing hero?

Michael: No, but you should be more worried about the Browning Citori in my hands. This thing is loaded with Buckshot and can shoot the fleas off a dog's back at 50 yards, and it's pointing straight at your head!

Nikita: This is My Turf Pal!

Michael: Well it's outside my Pizza Shop! So maybe move your turf somewhere else.

Meat: This Ain't worth it. Let's just bail.

Nikita:....Fine....You got lucky this time you Gambino Punk. But next time I see you, I'm going to make a Pizza with your Blood as the sauce.

*The Two young men start running off*

Michael: Well if I ever see you again I'll...um...Turn you're....guts into...vodka....Nope, that didn't work. I should of quit while I was ahead.

Shotgun_to_a_Knife_fight_1.png

*Michael Then rushes to the Girl on the ground, as she is sitting, covering up her bare chest with her knees*

Micahel: Hey, are you okay? They didn't do anything to you did they?

*Matilda is still in tears, as she brings her knees closer into her* No...Just...I was so scared.

Michael: I was too. But your Safe now.

Matilda: Thank you...You really were my Guardian Angel tonight.

Shotgun_to_a_Knife_fight_2.png

Michael: Glad to help...Also Glad I didn't have to use this.

Matilda: *looking at the shotgun* Would you have?

Michael: If I wasn't bluffing because I don't know how to use this thing, yeah.

*Mia can't help but laugh a bit at Michael. which seeing her smile lit up Michael's world.*

Michael: I'm Michael by the way. Miachel Salieri.

Matilda: Matilda Potter....I think I've seen you at our church a few times.

Michael: Oh yeah, I guess we have met before...

Shotgun_to_a_Knife_fight_3.png

*Michael reminded himself when looking at Matilda that her shirt was destroyed, as she was covering herself.*

Michael: Oh Um...Here, Let me get you a shirt.

*Michael lowers his arms towards the bottom of his shirt*

Matilda: You don't have to give me yours....

*However her brain stops working as soon as Michael strips as she looks down at his toned chest and abs.*

Matilda: Sweet baby Jesus.

Michael: What was that?

Matilda: Nothing. *She says looking away*

Michael: I have spares inside the Shop, so it's okay, take it.

Matilda: Thank you...for everything. *She blushes as she takes his shirt, preparing to put it on.

Shotgun_to_a_Knife_fight_4.png

Matilda put on his shirt, which is oversized on her, but does best at covering her chest. The two are interrupted, when Tony rushes out to Michael, very much out of breath from running.

Tony: Michael...*wheeze* are you....*wheezing* Okay? God I'm out of shape.

Michael: I'm fine Dad.

Tony: Well hope you Are! You run back into the Shop and take the Loaded Shotgun with you. Your Mother was having a heart attack!

Matilda: It was my fault, sir. *She says, feeling guilty about the drama this caused*

Michael: No, it wasn't your fault. Matilda here was being mugged by two guys. They already tore her shirt to shreds, if I was even a minute later, who knows what they would of done.

Shotgun_to_a_Knife_fight_5.png

*Tony is collecting his breath. While he is down, he Picks up the shotgun, and something else on the ground*

Tony: That was smart thinking Michael. I'm glad you two are safe. Well...Matilda was it? Let's bring you into the shop. Have a Cannoli on the house and we can call your Parents.

Matilda: Thank you Sir.

Tony: Also Michael. I know we haven't really gone over Gun training before, for a good reason, but if a Shotgun is already loaded, Racking it Discharges the shell. *He says holding the still live shell from the ground.

Michael:...You mean I unloaded it?

Tony: Michael, I love you, but you can be a real Salame at times. Thank god your Bluff worked.

*Matilda can't help but laugh at this scene, as Tony brings these two back into the shop*

Shotgun_to_a_Knife_fight_6.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote