Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
About time we had more Missy. Thank you!
Very true. MISSY is very underrated between chars from this game, in fanart and here in this thread. Thats bad because shes the most glamorous and beautiful woman of Summertime Saga. : )

Thx to doa0101 for the images yesterday, besides other creators who made some MISSY fanart recently and posted here in this thread.

00002-2641775884.jpg

; )

roadhockey

Oct 20, 2024
NOTE: The new last 3 Dildorog posts, with all short videos, already posted by DickCheese420 last Friday, throught Media outside links, i will post them here as MP4 videos for easy view purpose to any F95Zone member who dont want to go see these same videos throught outside links. Kimono site isnt uploading the Dildorog Patreon last posts by a month by now, so many thanks to DickCheese420 for putting the links free to all here.

IT WAS IN THE BACKYARD OF THE TOWN CHURCH 2, two alternative Dildorog videos with TYRONE and ODETTE, and MC with futa EVE.

View attachment 4135745

View attachment 4135744
Thanks for the "EXTRA" Eve ;-)

roadhockey

Oct 20, 2024
As long as you can use blue buzz to train. Btw, I'm testing a flux training run right now.

This is just the second epoch. The prompt asks for both Anon and Debbie. The likeness isn't there yet since it's just the second epoch, so it's way undertrained, but it's clear that it'll be way easier to prompt for multiple characters with flux.

Prompt: "digital drawing in the summertime saga style. It depicts STSAnon and STSDebbie kissing each other passionately. STSAnon is on the left and is wearing boxer briefs. He's a teenager about 15 years old. On the right, STSDebbie, a 35 years old mother, wears a very sheer robe open at the front and loosely hanging down her arms. Her shoulders are naked, and the front of the robe is wide open. <lora:SummertimeSagaFlux:0.9> "

View attachment 4123142
Note that the image is small because it's easier for my weak graphics card.
Very Hot !

May 3, 2024
Very true. MISSY is very underrated between chars from this game, in fanart and here in this thread. Thats bad because shes the most glamorous and beautiful woman of Summertime Saga. : )

Thx to doa0101 for the images yesterday, besides other creators who made some MISSY fanart recently and posted here in this thread.

View attachment 4150880

; )
[/QUOTE
Missy is definitely underrated as a character. But she is in my top 5 for sure.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote