Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
I strongly encourage the thread’s visitors to see the fan arts on the Summertime Saga discord. These are real fan arts created by real artist, nothing to do with the fan edits we find here !

Jan 28, 2018
I strongly encourage the thread’s visitors to see the fan arts on the Summertime Saga discord. These are real fan arts created by real artist, nothing to do with the fan edits we find here !
Yup there’s great art there but Asset made art is still fanart.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have no idea if this qualifies as fan art or not since it's not asset edits or entirely existing characters, but I made a mod to add art/stories/animations for new characters to the game. I'm not sure if I'll ever release it even though it's finished since I'm not happy with the quality of some parts of the mod, so I figured I'd at least post some art of it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
I have no idea if this qualifies as fan art or not since it's not asset edits or entirely existing characters, but I made a mod to add art/stories/animations for new characters to the game. I'm not sure if I'll ever release it even though it's finished since I'm not happy with the quality of some parts of the mod, so I figured I'd at least post some art of it here.

View attachment 450816 View attachment 450817 View attachment 450818 View attachment 450819 View attachment 450820 View attachment 450821 View attachment 450822

So from now on my 2nd favorite Summertime Saga character is actually a Fan made one.
Eliza is so beautiful. btw Jenny is the best girl no one can take her place in my heart. :love:

Edit: Oh! Lilith is gorgeous too and you should consider releasing that MOD if you get satisfactory content. At least I would like that.

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
bUt ThEy CaNt FiNd AnYoNe To MaTcH tHe StYlE
I know you're joking but if you look at the fanart channel of the discord, there still aren't people who match his style. (This doesn't even cover how good the artists work ethic is or if they even want to be involved.)

Reactions: anon9595
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote