Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It feels stupid to yourself not others.

Been in the phase for 7 years now, whatever I do I think sucks and is bad, but others actually acknowledge it.
They like it, it's just us who don't have confidence at all refuse to accept it. Been told so many times that what I do is good,
I just don't want to believe it cause now its became a habit to stay miserable and my mind is refusing to let it go.

We just need one reason to kick it away and get back on track, I hope we find that reason soon.
We are our own worst critics..

Jan 28, 2018
I know how you guys feel: I’m currently trying to write a punishment for Helen after all the shit she put Mia through, but I’m trying to find one that isn’t too brutal.

That and I’m writing some other non-STS stories on FF.net and writer’s block sucks ass.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I guess I can say what my ideas were for other endings.

E1 (MC losing less than 2 rap battles and beating Tyrone): MC and Eve celebrate by pelting the gang with stink bombs and evicting them from the park, then MC comes home with Eve and she surprises him with neko-style lingerie, then they fuck and it's a happy ending.

E2 (MC losing less than 2 rap battles and being defeated by Tyrone): This is more of a humiliation gangbang for Eve.

E3 (MC losing 2 rap battles or more and beating Tyrone): Eve developed feelings (or pity) for Tyrone and the gang and lets them stay in the park, but they still have to get stink bombed. Same neko lingerie ending as in E1.

Jan 28, 2018
I guess I can say what my ideas were for other endings.

E1 (MC losing less than 2 rap battles and beating Tyrone): MC and Eve celebrate by pelting the gang with stink bombs and evicting them from the park, then MC comes home with Eve and she surprises him with neko-style lingerie, then they fuck and it's a happy ending.

E2 (MC losing less than 2 rap battles and being defeated by Tyrone): This is more of a humiliation gangbang for Eve.

E3 (MC losing 2 rap battles or more and beating Tyrone): Eve developed feelings (or pity) for Tyrone and the gang and lets them stay in the park, but they still have to get stink bombed. Same neko lingerie ending as in E1.
Very creative ideas my friend, hope everything works out for you.

Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
Anyway, speaking of stories...
Here's a scene in mine I'm writing...
View attachment 465375

And it took me a full month to get back to the original files.
And it's a little sloppy, but I finally made mostly Eve scar free!!
View attachment 465388
View attachment 465387
View attachment 465389
View attachment 465386
Can I just say,
I deleted all of the pictures of trap Eve in the pictures folder because trap Eve for some odd reason makes me feel nauseous...
But, I hope you enjoy....
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks futa is gross.

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks futa is gross.
I have nothing against futanari in general...
But I don't pursue it so I have very small opinions about it...
But I just don't care for trap Eve...
Female Eve is just so much better....
Better for the story, more emotional, just everything!
My point is, I'm not trying to discourage anything, you like what you like...

Jan 28, 2018
Like I miss Annie’s old attire since it fit her personality so well as opposed to the sports look her new jacket has. (Still looking forward to banging her milf Mom Lucy, my 2nd favorite girl behind Mia!)

Jan 28, 2018
Jenny, Debbie and Diane’s designs are better.

Mia’s redesign is good, love to see some girl-on-girl action between the original and redesign Mia.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote