Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

raist01

Nov 23, 2019
DC said during a recent stream that they're planning on adding some solo Grace content, as well as additional Odette stuff =)
that would be awesome, its great to have fun with these sexy side characters, more Grace, Eve and Odette would be hot. For a start theres riding on the bike with Grace I am sure hands could wander all over her as she rode it. And so many of the other side characters id elevate up!

Jan 28, 2018
Like if the person getting chucked is an asshole and all, then I can understand but a lot of people who get cucked don’t really deserve to be cucked.

Like if Lucy’s husband (his name is pointless since he has little to no character ) is cheating on his milf wife Lucy, he deserves to be cucked.

But as a whole, it has to be done to assholes whom deserve it and not hardworking people who sacrifice everything to make their relationship work.

Sorry, that’s just my opinion.

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Like if the person getting chucked is an asshole and all, then I can understand but a lot of people who get cucked don’t really deserve to be cucked.

Like if Lucy’s husband (his name is pointless since he has little to no character ) is cheating on his milf wife Lucy, he deserves to be cucked.

But as a whole, it has to be done to assholes whom deserve it and not hardworking people who sacrifice everything to make their relationship work.

Sorry, that’s just my opinion.
I agree with you there...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote