Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 28, 2018
Regarding Mia’s Teddy Bear, there should be a quest where she breaks it by ridding it so many times but doesn’t want to throw it out. So MC repairs it (while attaching a Big Monster to the crotch area) and Mia is so pleased that she tries it out in front of MC and the results are spectacular. And MC gets to fap as Mia rides her new and improved teddy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blastquicks

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Regarding Mia’s Teddy Bear, there should be a quest where she breaks it by ridding it so many times but doesn’t want to throw it out. So MC repairs it (while attaching a Big Monster to the crotch area) and Mia is so pleased that she tries it out in front of MC and the results are spectacular. And MC gets to fap as Mia rides her new and improved teddy.
Like the big green thing?
The Jolly Green Giant as I call it,

Reactions: Patbaconking123
Jan 28, 2018
Mia is my favorite.

Lucy my 2nd favorite followed by Debbie and Diane.

Odette is also cool.

The Hispanic Nurse who’s name slips my mind is also cool along with Paula from the car store.

And Iwanka has potential.

Put some Flex Tape across Annie’s mouth to shut her up and she’ll be fuckable in my book.

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
1. Mia
2. Eve(Female)
3. Debbie
4. Diane
5. Jenny
6. Roxxy

Mia is my favorite.

Lucy my 2nd favorite followed by Debbie and Diane.

Odette is also cool.

The Hispanic Nurse who’s name slips my mind is also cool along with Paula from the car store.

And Iwanka has potential.

Put some Flex Tape across Annie’s mouth to shut her up and she’ll be fuckable in my book.
Micoe is the nurse

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote