Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Very well done. Do you have any others?
Not really, i was mucking about with renpy.

Imagine her in the changing rooms covered in this purple stuff that is making her horny, getting undressed and going to the showers where erik was feeling down about being stuck after school due to coach Bridget making him try to lose weight. The art teacher would have also had a paint related accident and joined them later but I didn't finish those parts. Instead i just made the first .gif instead as it was less work.

Jan 28, 2018
Not really, i was mucking about with renpy.

Imagine her in the changing rooms covered in this purple stuff that is making her horny, getting undressed and going to the showers where erik was feeling down about being stuck after school due to coach Bridget making him try to lose weight. The art teacher would have also had a paint related accident and joined them later but I didn't finish those parts. Instead i just made the first .gif instead as it was less work.

That’s actually a very great idea, have you considered writing the rest as a fanfic?

Jan 28, 2018
Like have Annie be all “Dress code violation!”

But Mia’s all “Oh me oh my.....Don’t be such a stick in the sand Annie!” Said Mia.

To which everyone else wearing skirts follows Mia’s example to the point where Annie caves in.

• Haha
Reactions: Blastquicks
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote