Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 28, 2018
Mia will still have her personality but instead of losing her dad, her mom walks out on the family so Harold remarries with Fumi. The only ones who know about Mia's Condition are her friends Judith, Eve and Rhonda.

• Sad
Reactions: Blastquicks
Jan 28, 2018
as it adds up to the game story-line. Good thinking :)
Thanks.

It’s kinda like my Camping story (which will still happen) but still different.

There will be a party scene, each character will fall in love with one other character (IE MCxMIA), and while there will be H-Scenes there will also be a ton of jokes.

Jan 28, 2018
Meanwhile my camping story shows the “Do’s and Don’t’s of camping.”

With MC’s team doing the Do’s and Dexter’s doing the Don’t’s.

Jan 28, 2018
While I’ll keep the characters mostly in character, I will add a few changes, especially those who don’t have much of a story yet.

I.E. Rhonda will still be no nonsense but will treat Mia as a younger sister since Rhonda’s Dad Carl is Mia’s Dad Harold’s boss.

Jan 28, 2018
The other story idea I had was each character starts a TwitchTV account and all is well until they each play “Getting Over It.”

And yes, Jenny also gives it a try.

Jan 28, 2018
Or one where Dexter is crying in the hall so when MC, Mia and Rhonda ask him what’s wrong, he says that he doesn’t identify with his looks. Now MC and his friends say they don’t mind that he wants to be a woman but he says it’s not all. So when Rhonda asks him what he truly wants to be he says “All I want.....is to a sassy black bbw with bitch tiddies, a huge ass and a platinum rap album.”

To which Rhonda kicks Dexter’s ass calling him a racist pig in front of everyone.

MC and Mia facepalm while Erik dabs.

Anyway sorry for all the double posts, it’s mainly due to that rule about not editing a 10 minute comment.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote