Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys, I've been making some fan art in my spare time for my self but thought u guys might want in. It's literally so quickly done and not at all at the best quality (it's just cutting heads from girls and pasting them onto other body's.) I guess if some of you like it then I can take some requests as it's super easy and fast. I can and have added small details such as painted nails, bit more moisture down below etc. Hope some of you like it :)

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys, I've been making some fan art in my spare time for my self but thought u guys might want in. It's literally so quickly done and not at all at the best quality (it's just cutting heads from girls and pasting them onto other body's.) I guess if some of you like it then I can take some requests as it's super easy and fast. I can and have added small details such as painted nails, bit more moisture down below etc. Hope some of you like it :)
Again these really are not the best quality and in most you can clearly see the crop, I ain't a whiz but I could spend more time on one piece to make it look a lot better it's just a matter of time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote