Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 28, 2018
Do you not have all the game art? i just cut out marias and then changed them. That's as far back through the layers as they go, i don't know if they were tampered with before or not as i can't remember
i have all the game art where here body, face and arms are seperated. i just didnt want to cut the tits out myself

BK186

May 18, 2017
I extract this pictures but Photoshop does not recognize these pngs.
Does anyone know why? Which program do you do?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I extract this pictures but Photoshop does not recognize these pngs.
Does anyone know why? Which program do you do?
I use "XN convert"

When it opens click the "ouput" tab up top and change format on the right to "png"
then click back to the "input" tab and select the files or folder you want down at the bottom left, then click "convert" down at the bottom right.

MASSIVE WARNING!!!!! Unless you have a shit hot computer DO NOT select to convert the entire unpacked folder at once because it will take a LONG time. Individual characters wont take long depending on who it is. also the backgrounds should be fine already.

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
I use "XN convert"

When it opens click the "ouput" tab up top and change format on the right to "png"
then click back to the "input" tab and select the files or folder you want down at the bottom left, then click "convert" down at the bottom right.

MASSIVE WARNING!!!!! Unless you have a shit hot computer DO NOT select to convert the entire unpacked folder at once because it will take a LONG time. Individual characters wont take long depending on who it is. also the backgrounds should be fine already.
Hey man, I like it but could you change it a little?

Jan 28, 2018
I use "XN convert"

Overall not bad, but I was wondering if you could make a version of this pic where Mia is smiling seductively at MC (who’s also smilingly seductively at her?)

• Haha
Reactions: Blastquicks

raist01

Nov 23, 2019
I decided to start a little continuation of Grace and MC following the events of the update involving her. Its a bit rough and I'm not sure where its headed but I thought I'd share a little bit of what I had done so far.
oh god yesssss Grace is sooooo hot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote