Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 23, 2018
Right well Mia was a struggle ngl. My abilities are very limited. So yeah, here is something quick I cooked up, there ain't much variation for Mias face, and hard to find her body type. Hopefully it's at least semi boner worthy lol. (The other guys on here are way more talented... I just do quick cut and pastes)

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Right well Mia was a struggle ngl. My abilities are very limited. So yeah, here is something quick I cooked up, there ain't much variation for Mias face, and hard to find her body type. Hopefully it's at least semi boner worthy lol. (The other guys on here are way more talented... I just do quick cut and pastes)
Very nice!
Thanks for making this!
Could you possibly do something with Grace?
She might be a bit easier....

jedijay505

Feb 24, 2019
Heyoooo! Some truly amazing fan art being created here! Thanks very much. Keep up the amazing work everyone who is creating.

If any of you are taking requests, I would definitely like to see more MC/Debbie, MC/Jenny, MC/Debbie/Jenny work! Can't get enough of the Original-sexy-summertime family getting naughty with each other!

Chuurs in advance!

coldhardcash

Nov 19, 2019
I'm sure someone's asked but how are most people doing this? Screen grabs and photoshop?

***With a little more lurking- yeah... and other stuff

Dec 28, 2018
I'm sure someone's asked but how are most people doing this? Screen grabs and photoshop?

In the .zip you have a .rpy file which you can put in your "game" folder. when you then start the game it will save every image ingame as a .png picture into a new folder named "unpacked". I also put a manual to the file.

For me the .png pictures are kinda buggy so in convert them with XnConverter from .png into .png (yeah i know...) and then they work perfectly fine. maybe you dont have to do that just try it.

For working on fanart i only work with paint.net (not paint!!!). its pretty easy to use and for free. i think photoshop is kinda complicated.

Work with different layers and if you put bodyparts from different characters together change the color settings so they match. then put the layers together and blurr the areas where the bodyparts connect.

If you have any questions just ask ;)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018

I just use gimp which is free. I wish i still had photoshop because that makes color matching so much easier but i don't

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Color matching is still difficult as hell tbh. It doesn't ever really look completely right
I'm struggling with it at the moment. but photoshop has that tool where you can select large sections of colors and it tries its best to match them on to the new area. with gimp i'm just doing it by eye and the smudge tool.

Kaakman

Sep 11, 2018
I'm struggling with it at the moment. but photoshop has that tool where you can select large sections of colors and it tries its best to match them on to the new area. with gimp i'm just doing it by eye and the smudge tool.
Really? Know where i can find that tool?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Really? Know where i can find that tool?
I'm pretty sure its just the "match color" bit, but its been ages since i used it. either way its the one where you highlight an area and then it takes all of those colors and places it over a different picture to ideally match even things like the shading, but it might still need tinkering with.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote