Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the mall babe isn't as busty
As if you can use that to judge, it's fan art, people change proportions all the time, if you want to go by that, only Odette would fit. lol
The face looks more like the one in the mall, but that looks like a house, which she doesn't seem to have in the game. On the other hand, it looks more like an outfit she would wear, as Mrs. J. is more the nudist type. Guess we might have to ask the artist. :p

raist01

Nov 23, 2019
As if you can use that to judge, it's fan art, people change proportions all the time, if you want to go by that, only Odette would fit. lol
The face looks more like the one in the mall, but that looks like a house, which she doesn't seem to have in the game. On the other hand, it looks more like an outfit she would wear, as Mrs. J. is more the nudist type. Guess we might have to ask the artist. :p
I don't think this was fan art I thought that it was posted by Dark Cookie, along with the sex robot and a couple of others at the time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think this was fan art I thought that it was posted by Dark Cookie, along with the sex robot and a couple of others at the time.
Couldn't tell you, haven't really followed the game in over a year now.
If it is official, then it can't be Mrs. J., the hair is the wrong color and she has no freckles, so if that is true, then it has to be the mall chick or someone new.

raist01

Nov 23, 2019
Couldn't tell you, haven't really followed the game in over a year now.
If it is official, then it can't be Mrs. J., the hair is the wrong color and she has no freckles, so if that is true, then it has to be the mall chick or someone new.
I am a patron of his, and sure this came through via that from Dark Cookie, someone new I am sure.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
TheDevian MrStark do you guys know who the red head milf is? im guessing shes a fan made milf but the other girls are actually in the game

View attachment 555069
In one of DC's streams, he said that she's based on Christina Hendricks. I don't remember if he said what her role in the story was or not, but I think she has something to do with the new apartment complex.

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018
Sooooo... Made a little tribute to Marge Simpson and Louis Griffin using bodys from Summertime saga. Again not the best quality but hey ho.
This gave me one hell of a belly laugh!
I wasn't feeling necessary great today and I laughed so hard that it literally made me throw up...
Thanks for making me feel better though!
(y)(y)(y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote