Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baddawg89

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a tool that i can use in Photoshop to match the color of the dick with dexter? Because now it looks really awful.
Select the eyedropper tool, then you can use it to click on an area where you want to copy the color. That color will be assigned to your color pallet. (Then you can paint the matched color on his modified 'tool'.) :LOL:

Reactions: JavichuL
Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a tool that i can use in photoshop to match the color of the dick with dexter? Because now it looks really awful
Just select the "WeeWee" Layer and play with the hue and saturation in Photoshop. Brightness and contrast can help too. I work with GIMP and im very fine with it.

Reactions: JavichuL

JavichuL

Jun 28, 2017
Select the eyedropper tool, then you can use it to click on an area where you want to copy the color. That color will be assigned to your color pallet. (Then you can paint the matched color on his modified 'tool'.) :LOL:
Just select the "WeeWee" Layer and play with the hue and saturation in Photoshop. Brightness and contrast can help too. I work with GIMP and im very fine with it.
Thank you guys!
I'll try it out

Reactions: Baddawg89
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote