Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
So...
I downloaded it anyway and tried it out.
I had to cut down a lot but it still worked.
The app interpolated 3 images for 45 minutes.
Not perfect, but definitely good:

View attachment 592529
It seems that if you don't have the right hardware it takes too long, I don't want to think about how long a 20 minutes video with 24fps takes xD
although for a 3-picture gif it looks good.
p.s. I admire your work :D looks great

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
hi guys. I'm making a mod with Darwin7 art, and since everything started here, I'll publish the beta.
It is a Mia's mod but as I mentioned it is beta.
It needs art and dialogue modification. It's not a big deal but it's still in development and I'll leave it for you to give your opinion.

View attachment 584409 View attachment 584419 View attachment 584415 View attachment 584420

Instructions:
0. Work with Summertime saga 0.19.5 ( not tested in 0.19.1 )
1. Decompress the files in the "Game" folder
2. Enter the game's coockie jar
3. At the end of the cookie jar images a second Mia will appear.
4. Click on it and enter the only scene.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/598349_Mias_Mod.zip
I'm kinda excited about this, Helen and Mia becoming your inhouse sexnuns has always been a headcanon thing for me! add in preg content and mia maybe going in for a boob job to better compete against her mom, and you pretty much have all my interest!

Jan 28, 2018
I'm kinda excited about this, Helen and Mia becoming your inhouse sexnuns has always been a headcanon thing for me! add in preg content and mia maybe going in for a boob job to better compete against her mom, and you pretty much have all my interest!
Maybe have Mia start out with the bigger boobs.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe have Mia start out with the bigger boobs.
well, that would be the mod authors decision. but the character arc of both of them becoming more and more depraved, as they both strive to be best sexnun, and the actions they take (clothing, sex actions, body modification) would be, imo, a more satisfying character story.

Jan 28, 2018
well, that would be the mod authors decision. but the character arc of both of them becoming more and more depraved, as they both strive to be best sexnun, and the actions they take (clothing, sex actions, body modification) would be, imo, a more satisfying character story.
True, but if Mia had bigger boobs, IMO it would be nice if they were natural.

Maybe MC gives her some of Diane’s Milk and the next morning, Mia wakes up and her boobs are DD’s, supported by back muscles.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote