Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
You know what?, you should add in a SPOILER tag the positive / negative prompt of the AI images, so we can try as well and see if can improve further or so

Reactions: Gokaiger97

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
You know what?, you should add in a SPOILER tag the positive / negative prompt of the AI images, so we can try as well and see if can improve further or so
if you go to civitai.com and check the information on the images you can see all the generation data including the positive/negative prompts, i upload almost everything i post here to that site and so do a few others here

Reactions: PastelOC

PastelOC

Nov 22, 2018
If you want to get custom stuff made, I suggest signing up to Civitai, redeeming buzz by liking 20 images, accepting the 50 buzz from the generation menu, and following someone every day. That's like 160 buzz a day, you can make like 20 images with that

Pagalbaba

Feb 22, 2021
Can someone make mc fucking pregnant Debbie in public with a leash in cowgirl and doggy style both and also make the same with mc father watching and crying

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
If you want to get custom stuff made, I suggest signing up to Civitai, redeeming buzz by liking 20 images, accepting the 50 buzz from the generation menu, and following someone every day. That's like 160 buzz a day, you can make like 20 images with that
Also post images on the lora - doing this gives users the opportunity to react to your content which gives you buzz points on every reaction

Reactions: PastelOC

gumboy23

May 26, 2023
Whats good, u guys are very good in these Models. Stupid question... could u do Ai
Fanart from demon deals? I very interested in that, thx in advance

• Red Heart
Reactions: BSsummerG
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote