Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
This Halloween, Grace and Eve decided to do a couple's costume, from one of Grace's favorite cartoons as a kid.

View attachment 4037266

View attachment 4037267

They tried to get Odette to go as Meowth, but she said she's not "getting basically naked for that nerd shit."
ComfyUI_temp_gobcy_00093_.png

Odette: (Sigh) I can't believe you two talked me into this. Okay. "Meowth, that's right."

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm building a new database. It'll be used for training on either flux, the fixed sd3.1M if it ever comes, or Pony V7 that'll be on auraflow, assuming it'll be trainable.

So, what I'm asking of you is to help with captioning the images.

You have to input the image in the joy caption huggingface( ), then correct the output, because it'll likely be imperfect. The caption must be in natural language and as detailed as possible, but not including very vague wordings like "The illustration style is clean and modern, with smooth lines and vibrant colors typical of digital art."

Identify characters in the Collyn style, like STSAnon, STSErik, etc.

Let's start with a small batch and see how it goes.

rayyeras

Jun 27, 2023
I'm building a new database. It'll be used for training on either flux, the fixed sd3.1M if it ever comes, or Pony V7 that'll be on auraflow, assuming it'll be trainable.

So, what I'm asking of you is to help with captioning the images.

You have to input the image in the joy caption huggingface( ), then correct the output, because it'll likely be imperfect. The caption must be in natural language and as detailed as possible, but not including very vague wordings like "The illustration style is clean and modern, with smooth lines and vibrant colors typical of digital art."

Identify characters in the Collyn style, like STSAnon, STSErik, etc.

Let's start with a small batch and see how it goes.
what exactly do we have to do after this? :WaitWhat:

1727950465786.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
what exactly do we have to do after this? :WaitWhat:

View attachment 4094728
Read the caption and correct the errors, remove the bits that are too general. Add details if necessary.

Here's an example.

0010012.png

Joy caption: "This is a digital drawing in a cartoon style depicting a young boy working on a piece of wood with a drill. The boy has short brown hair and is wearing a light blue t-shirt. He appears to be concentrating on the task, holding the drill in his right hand while the wooden piece is in his left. The boy has a slightly worried or focused expression on his face. In the background, there is a blurred room setting with a large blue and yellow Duralast soda can on the left side of the image. The can has a red straw and is partially visible. On the workbench in front of the boy, there are a few metal screws and a small metal tool, indicating that he is working on a DIY project. The overall tone of the image is bright and vibrant, with clean lines and a smooth texture typical of digital illustrations. The setting appears to be a home workshop, suggested by the tools and the relaxed, casual environment."

My version: "A digital drawing in a cartoon style depicting the young boy STSAnon working on a piece of wood with a drill. The boy has short brown hair and is wearing a white t-shirt. He appears to be concentrating on the task, holding the drill in his right hand while the wooden piece is in his left. The boy has a slightly focused expression on his face. On the workbench on the left side of the image, there's a blue can of WD-69, a lubricant. The blue can of lubricant has a thin red straw nose. On the workbench in front of the boy, there are a few metal nails and a small metal nut, indicating that he is working on a DIY project."

Once you finish a caption, paste it here so that people can see it has been done. I'll then upload it to a huggingface repository.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote