Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know if you are able to access the scenes from the telescope and change them?
I don't really get what you mean? The telescope art it just static backgrounds. If you wanted to change them I suppose you could just mimic the dark circle around whatever new picture you made and rename the picture so the game loads that instead.

Edit if you mean text as well you'd need to find the part of the script relating to it. Then you'd need to see how the characters are defined and change the text so it's the right person saying it. And then you'd have to hope and pray that doing both things didn't break something somewhere.

Last edited:

Pat don

Sep 17, 2019
I don't really get what you mean? The telescope art it just static backgrounds. If you wanted to change them I suppose you could just mimic the dark circle around whatever new picture you made and rename the picture so the game loads that instead.

Edit if you mean text as well you'd need to find the part of the script relating to it. Then you'd need to see how the characters are defined and change the text so it's the right person saying it. And then you'd have to hope and pray that doing both things didn't break something somewhere.
I’m just having problems finding where these images are in the code to switch them. I have looked through a few folders and can’t find where to change them and was wondering if anyone knew what to change to change them.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I’m just having problems finding where these images are in the code to switch them. I have looked through a few folders and can’t find where to change them and was wondering if anyone knew what to change to change them.
For some reason the telescope stuff seems to be in the home entrance section of scripts. that's a quick pic of looking at Helen. unfortunately i have neither an up to date save or a fresh version of the game that i haven't already ripped the art out and converted it so i can't tinker with the code to see what if anything does happen after decompiling it. Maybe i could check the code from the intro of the game but i couldn't spot that in the list lol.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Still couldn't find the intro to edit the text so i just ruined the first background when the game startf.

That is summertime saga running with my "art" in it, so now I never need to do it again and everyone is happy as that's what they meant when they wanted me to mod my stuff in right? ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote