• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
i couldn't find any of that in the save editor?
EDIT: Nvm i found this "
Open console (Shift + O) and type the following:
Code:
i = persistent.cookie_jar
for k in i.keys():
if i[k]['unlocked'] == False:
i[k]['unlocked'] = True
for sk in i[k]['gallery'].keys():
if i[k]['gallery'][sk] == False:
i[k]['gallery'][sk] = True
"

I can't figure out how to open console, i set config.console= True and saved and it still won't open with (shift+O or `)
If I'm not mistaken you put that file in the /game folder of Summertime Saga and then the gallery should be unlocked.

Reactions: cvedant95

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
i dont know maybe he/she only wants the newest one but i also think he/she could have kept the latest version till the newest is done ...

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I'm sure Lain does it, so nobody tries to install the mod on the new version and crashing the game. There are some idiots out here that would try that.
I modified it, I put it in, I didn't crash it, is that serious, doctor?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Can you tell me how to mod it? I'm fine playing 18.6 until lain updates to 19.
You just have to remove the lain interface and integrated walkthrough into the game's shit code, and it works fine.

Could still happen. But I read a bunch of times people having problem with a game cause they used an older mod.
Yeah, but some of them still use their brains.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
i couldn't find any of that in the save editor?
EDIT: Nvm i found this "
Open console (Shift + O) and type the following:
Code:
i = persistent.cookie_jar
for k in i.keys():
if i[k]['unlocked'] == False:
i[k]['unlocked'] = True
for sk in i[k]['gallery'].keys():
if i[k]['gallery'][sk] == False:
i[k]['gallery'][sk] = True
"

I can't figure out how to open console, i set config.console= True and saved and it still won't open with (shift+O or `)
Not sure if this is the issue in your case, but I've found out the hard way (after trying to troubleshoot for an hour) that shift +o is case sensitive. I.e., if caps lock is on, it won't do anything.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if this is the issue in your case, but I've found out the hard way (after trying to troubleshoot for an hour) that shift +o is case sensitive. I.e., if caps lock is on, it won't do anything.
i never have caps lock on

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes