Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Delgath Ra

Oct 15, 2017
The ANONFILE links appear to be viruses. They are EXE's and are only 4megs in size and scan as a virus. Password is used on the zip file to try and hide the virus content.

The workupload link is fine.

Also - The Versions don't match, however, you can technically remove the version check piece of code in the TributeMod.rpy file. I did this, and the mod seems to be working just fine for the time being, until a new update for the mod comes out. If you aren't sure how to do this, then you probably shouldn't do it at all. :)

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello srksrk 68,
Sorry, but the GAME version "0.20.11" does not work with GAME version "0.20.10-0.02 Beta". of "NAUGHTY TRIBUTE MOD.
See image below:
Needs to be update for the 0.20.11 version
To go from 20.05 to 20.10, someone just changed the versioning. Don't know how to do that, but would if I could.
The ANONFILE links appear to be viruses. They are EXE's and are only 4megs in size and scan as a virus. Password is used on the zip file to try and hide the virus content.

The workupload link is fine.

Also - The Versions don't match, however, you can technically remove the version check piece of code in the TributeMod.rpy file. I did this, and the mod seems to be working just fine for the time being, until a new update for the mod comes out. If you aren't sure how to do this, then you probably shouldn't do it at all. :)
There is certainly no Virus in any of my uploads. Just wait a few days or play Version 0.20.10 until I can provide the new version.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
A lot of demands, quite few thanks. Thank you, modder for this, take your time with the update. Those who say "it was only bugfix update, shouldn't take long", clearly don't know how code works and even less about why a big mod like this can't rely in just hopes to simply turn off the no match error screen. The moment the modder does that, I'm pretty sure he will be stuck to the neck in even more demanding post asking whatnot about why their games are broken. Also, blame the original Dev for how dirty his code is hahaha his codder team, or alledgedly team, must have had nigthmares.

Austin0098732

Feb 10, 2019
How do I fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1013, in script
    init python hide:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1013, in <module>
    init python hide:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1037, in _execute_python_hide
    renpy.image('eve_sex_wake_anim trans anal', AnimatedImage2(machine='eve')
NameError: global name 'AnimatedImage2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1013, in script
    init python hide:
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1013, in <module>
    init python hide:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/eve/layeredimage.rpy", line 1037, in _execute_python_hide

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do I fix this?

Code:

While running game code:
    init python hide:
    init python hide:

Full traceback:
    init python hide:
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    init python hide:
I would guess a clean install of game and mod (i.e. no overwriting of existing files but delete everything first) would solve that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

adoption to new game version is up.

Version 0.20.11-0.01 Beta:
  • Adaption to new game version. Will still be full of bugs.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
here i send the diagnosis file
OK, from what I see you have the community translation pack installed in the wrong folder. It belongs inside the game folder but you have it inside the game/images folder. I would suggest to do a clean installation of the newest game and mod versions.

Also, you should set parameter LOG_DELETE to 1 because your log file became quite huge. Setting the parameter will clear the file on each game start (otherwise it will grow infinitely, which is a problem of the original game).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 I am seeing an error when trying to have sex with grace in the new solo position while pregnant. Is that a known bug or something to be addressed next week?
That's a bug and will most likely be solved tomorrow. It's because they removed the coding that I made into the former grace solo scene. Since she now got her own solo and the pregnancy sex is part of the Grace/Odette threesome anyway, I'll remove that for now.

Reactions: Sgtlothar

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,link of main mod download are dead?
My browser won't let me download from these links. Not happened before.
Guys, I am not responsible for every hickup of the internet. Workupload currently seems to have issues, but I am not aware of problems wrt/ Anonfiles.

Currently uploading to Anonfiles and another host once I find something suitable. Stay tuned...

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

new version is up with first complete support of the new content.

Version 0.20.11-1.00:
  • Added blinking, breating and talking animations to the new scenes.
  • Added sound effects to the new scenes.
  • Corrected problems with the Grace/Odette threesome switching when pregnancy was involved.
  • Updated the optional content to apply to the new scenes (hairy/piercing for eve, hairy for Jenny, Debbie and Diane). Has to be downloaded separately.
More naughtifications will follow ;)

Have fun!

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hi guys,

new version is up with first complete support of the new content.

Version 0.20.11-1.00:
  • Added blinking, breating and talking animations to the new scenes.
  • Added sound effects to the new scenes.
  • Corrected problems with the Grace/Odette threesome switching when pregnancy was involved.
  • Updated the optional content to apply to the new scenes (hairy/piercing for eve, hairy for Jenny, Debbie and Diane). Has to be downloaded separately.
More nautifications will follow ;)

Have fun!
Thank you. First and Third site didn't work, but the second (pixeldrain) worked great.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you. First and Third site didn't work, but the second (pixeldrain) worked great.
Workupload does not work, which is no wonder since it's down (as stated right to the right side of that link). But what is the problem with Anonfiles? Seems to work quite well to me.

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
keep getting an error trying to get through the eve scene and the constantly crash when I try to save of skip so I can't get the rest of eve grace or odette content.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 195, in nt_say
return nt_old_say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/patch.rpy", line 69, in patch_say
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
$ _enter_menu()
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
error: Out of memory

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\main.py", line 575, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 71, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer_park.rpyc", line 9, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/tattoo_parlor.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/dialogues.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 71, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/trailer_park/trailer_park.rpyc", line 9, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/tattoo_parlor.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/dialogues.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/TributeMod.rpy", line 195, in nt_say
return nt_old_say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/patch.rpy", line 69, in patch_say
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 463, in event
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
$ _enter_menu()
$ _enter_menu()
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\exports.py", line 1719, in take_screenshot
renpy.game.interface.take_screenshot(scale, background=background)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\core.py", line 2141, in take_screenshot
surf = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1415, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 174, in flip
return copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
File "C:\Users\Gene\Desktop\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-1.00 pc Inc Naughty Mod\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.11
Tue Jul 06 03:38:48 2021

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes