Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am playing on Android 10. Got this issue issue when I am in the medic room and chose fuck raw option.
Can you try setting parameter SMOOTHING to 0? If that does not help, turn LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1 (likely this will cause other issues but lets see if it helps here).

Does this occur everywhere or only in that scene? What device are you on?

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
Can you try setting parameter SMOOTHING to 0? If that does not help, turn LEGACY_ANIMATIONS to 1 (likely this will cause other issues but lets see if it helps here).

Does this occur everywhere or only in that scene? What device are you on?
Ok this is weird. I just started the game without changing any settings and went into the medic room to see if I can reproduce the issue and it's not there anymore. Maybe restarting the game just fixed it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ok this is weird. I just started the game without changing any settings and went into the medic room to see if I can reproduce the issue and it's not there anymore. Maybe restarting the game just fixed it?
I had some few users reporting this issue but was never able to get a grap on it. So I don't know... It may have something to do with graphic drivers and/or suspend/sleep of your device. Android is also an issue because it's much depending on hardware.

Anyway, turning SMOOTHING off (0) could also help speeding up your device and won't have much disadvantages on a smaller screen. So keep that in mind.

Reactions: Lt.Touch Me

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
this mod looks very promising, does anyone know if this works with extra incest lines/incest patch?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Are there currently any plans to add pubes to any more of the characters. Easily my favorite part of the mod
I second the motion.
For the next round of pubes I humbly suggest everything from the hairy mod, but especially trans Eve's pubes. :love:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are there currently any plans to add pubes to any more of the characters. Easily my favorite part of the mod
I second the motion.
For the next round of pubes I humbly suggest everything from the hairy mod, but especially trans Eve's pubes. :love:
My ideal would be Roxxy and her friends or Mia. Milf bush is too mainstream
Of course I will add more in the future. But first, I would wait for the tech update, and also I would have a priority on girls that are already on the new tech system. Roxxy, her friends and Mia, unfortunately, are not (yet).

Also, I took much of the hairy content from the Hairy Saga Mod and made it compatible to Naughty Tribute. This means on the other hand that if I did not take something from that mod, there had most likely been reasons, and I doubt those changed meanwhile.

Eve was my own addition. Since Trans is not my thing, I doubt I will add that. It's a lot of effort especially for a character with many scenes and many options in those scenes.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Eve was my own addition. Since Trans is not my thing, I doubt I will add that. It's a lot of effort especially for a character with many scenes and many options in those scenes.
While I'm sad to hear this I totally respect your decision.
Thanks for the great mod nonetheless! :)(y)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
While I'm sad to hear this I totally respect your decision.
Thanks for the great mod nonetheless! :)(y)
Back in the time when I introduced the optional content, I made the offer that users could make their own additions, and that I would include it in the archive if requested -- and good enough ;)

That offer still stands. It's basically described in the first post how to do that.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Back in the time when I introduced the optional content, I made the offer that users could make their own additions, and that I would include it in the archive if requested -- and good enough ;)

That offer still stands. It's basically described in the first post how to do that.
I should read the first post again. :LOL:

Feb 8, 2020
I really hope we can get an update of the Naughty Tribute mod really soon. I can't continue my game from the previous saves without it and I REALLY don't want to start all over again. :(

flescura

Sep 8, 2017
I really hope we can get an update of the Naughty Tribute mod really soon. I can't continue my game from the previous saves without it and I REALLY don't want to start all over again. :(
hit the 3 network bars in the phone, type in "I UNDERSTAND" no quotes and you'll unlock dev mode. Have fun

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes