Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

shabre

Jan 28, 2020
I found an easier way to play this on android 11 and above (tested on pixel 5 running android 11)

1. download joiplay (closed source app, only found on play-store:()
2. download pc version of game
3. extract the zip file downloaded
4. download naughty tribute mod or any other mod
5. paste it in game folder like you would on a windows pc
6. in joiplay app, locate to folder and select the .exe file, add it in joiplay app
7. open the game in the joiplay app

this method works for every ren'py and rpgm game which doesn't have apk and also gives ability to use mods

I found about this on Runey's page, he stopped updating his harem hotel's apk and says to use this method as apk were getting above 2 gb in size

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
You are the first reporting this, and it certainly doesn't happen on my installation. Are you sure you installed the newest versions of game and mod, and no other mods beside? Are you on Windows?
Yes I did installed the latest versions both game & mod ( downloaded the game 4 days ago and your mod 1 day ago ). Only used this mod no others, yup Im on Windows .

Everything else seem fine so far , just that i couldn't play the pc game in order to max my Intelligent stats that all.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yes I did installed the latest versions both game & mod ( downloaded the game 4 days ago and your mod 1 day ago ). Only used this mod no others, yup Im on Windows .

Everything else seem fine so far , just that i couldn't play the pc game in order to max my Intelligent stats that all.
Then the question is why that image file backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png cannot be found in your installation. Could you open that folder in Explorer and see if it here? If not, something is wrong with your installation. Where did you get the files from? Is this some compressed version from an unofficial download site?

Can you please post the complete traceback.txt file?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I found an easier way to play this on android 11 and above (tested on pixel 5 running android 11)

1. download joiplay (closed source app, only found on play-store:()
2. download pc version of game
3. extract the zip file downloaded
4. download naughty tribute mod or any other mod
5. paste it in game folder like you would on a windows pc
6. in joiplay app, locate to folder and select the .exe file, add it in joiplay app
7. open the game in the joiplay app

this method works for every ren'py and rpgm game which doesn't have apk and also gives ability to use mods

I found about this on Runey's page, he stopped updating his harem hotel's apk and says to use this method as apk were getting above 2 gb in size
Yes I know but at the moment I cannot support this. If it works for you, it's fine.

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Then the question is why that image file backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png cannot be found in your installation. Could you open that folder in Explorer and see if it here? If not, something is wrong with your installation. Where did you get the files from? Is this some compressed version from an unofficial download site?

Can you please post the complete traceback.txt file?
I've only downloaded the files from this site alone no other sites are being used, the server I'm using are NOPY. No i don't think its compressed version as the file is quite large (1.0 GB ). Hmmm maybe its the server I'm using to download got issues , I will try to download using other server (MEGA,MIXDROP) to check whether it has the same issue or not. Thanks !

Here's the complete traceback.txt file:

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 221, in script call
File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/computer/boot.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scripts/core/computer/main.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\User-PC\Desktop\INCEPTON A'G\IG v2.0\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.9
Sat Jun 05 00:55:13 2021

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've only downloaded the files from this site alone no other sites are being used, the server I'm using are NOPY. No i don't think its compressed version as the file is quite large (1.0 GB ). Hmmm maybe its the server I'm using to download got issues , I will try to download using other server (MEGA,MIXDROP) to check whether it has the same issue or not. Thanks !

Here's the complete traceback.txt file:

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/computer/boot.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scripts/core/computer/main.rpyc", line 6, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.9
Sat Jun 05 00:55:13 2021
OK, the servers where I post the mod are Anonfile and Workupload, not Nopy. Are you sure you got the mod from there?

Edit: do you find that file 'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png' or not?

And maybe you should edit your post, the traceback seems to contain some private information that you probably would not want to be visible here...

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How do I trigger the "what if" scenes
Not all scenes have them. If they have, there is an additional button in the menu where you can change sex speed and cum options. Sometimes it's called "What if..." and sometimes differently, like "Tony..." to see what Tony is doing while you are doing Maria.

Maneoo

Jun 7, 2021
Not all scenes have them. If they have, there is an additional button in the menu where you can change sex speed and cum options. Sometimes it's called "What if..." and sometimes differently, like "Tony..." to see what Tony is doing while you are doing Maria.
ohh ok thank you.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
i dont know if mod causing this but game and sound stuttering during sex scenes ,any way to fix that please?

Last edited:

Nalek

Aug 8, 2017
It is possible to have another download link ?
Workupload doesn't load at all, and my computer won't let me access the anonfile at all (trojan risk and unsecure website)

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i dont know if mod causing this but game and sound stuttering during sex scenes ,any way to fix that please?
I fear that's because of your limited hardware. You will need to reduce the sounds being played during sex scenes, by setting parameters SOUNDS_FEMALE and/or SOUNDS_MALE to something lower than the default 3, or disable parameter SOUNDS entirely.

I can confirm that it will work on an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, Realtek High Definition Audio and a GTX 1080 Ti, as well as on a Galaxy S20.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I fear that's because of your limited hardware. You will need to reduce the sounds being played during sex scenes, by setting parameters SOUNDS_FEMALE and/or SOUNDS_MALE to something lower than the default 3, or disable parameter SOUNDS entirely.

I can confirm that it will work on an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz, Realtek High Definition Audio and a GTX 1080 Ti, as well as on a Galaxy S20.
not sure ,because i play games with more demanding requirements and dont have any problems ,games like Honey Select 2 DX,Koikatsu and more....running on i7-4770,realtek high definition and 1050 4 gb

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
not sure ,because i play games with more demanding requirements and dont have any problems ,games like Honey Select 2 DX,Koikatsu and more....running on i7-4770,realtek high definition and 1050 4 gb
What shall I say? Without the mod there is no sound at all during sex scenes, so if you encounter sound stuttering, what else if not the mod would cause it? If it's not working for you, your only options are what I wrote above.

Maybe you can describe the nature of your issues in more detail. What exactly is stuttering? How often? What scenes? Do the parameter changes I proposed help?

You could also try to set the SMOOTHING parameter to 0.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey Im having troubles installing the mod the error says naughty tribute not found
It surely tells it a bit more precise than that.

Such an error means you installed it wrong. Follow the first post's instructions, to the letter.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes