Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Folks,

update 1.19 brings you pregnant sex with Nadya in the storage room!

Version 0.20.9-1.19:
  • Added Nadya pregnant sex in the storage room.
  • Fixed a bug with the first-time Okita sex scene.
Enjoy!
EDIT: I found the problem.

I get this error message when i try to run the game with the mod.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.9-1.19/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.9-1.19/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 699, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\game. Check installation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 468, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.9-1.19/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 699, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\game. Check installation.

Last edited:
Reactions: kabalikhan26

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
Hi Folks,

update 1.19 brings you pregnant sex with Nadya in the storage room!

Version 0.20.9-1.19:
  • Added Nadya pregnant sex in the storage room.
  • Fixed a bug with the first-time Okita sex scene.
Enjoy!

I experienced that bug with the first time Okita scene using 1.18, 1.19 fixed it.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Just an idea: would it be possible to add lactation to this mod? Specifically, I'm referring to Jenny's "make a deal" tit fondling/sucking scene during and after her pregnancy. Also Diane's breastfeeding scene, obviously. Maybe it could be something like the enhanced creampie animations for those of us pervs who want some sweet sister milk:D.

Thanks for this mod!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just an idea: would it be possible to add lactation to this mod? Specifically, I'm referring to Jenny's "make a deal" tit fondling/sucking scene during and after her pregnancy. Also Diane's breastfeeding scene, obviously. Maybe it could be something like the enhanced creampie animations for those of us pervs who want some sweet sister milk:D.

Thanks for this mod!
Honestly, chances for that to happen are very low. That's absolutely not my kind of fetish, and the effort to get such things right is too high. An animation just does not look good if there is a frame just one pixel off. So basicaly it comes down to the effort/hotness coefficient which is, in this case, much too high for me ;)

Reactions: F18ZONE and dada899

kabalikhan26

Dec 25, 2020
Hi,

I followed everything said in the installation of MOD.. but still the game crashes on the loading itself.

And yes i have Android 11 OS :(

Below is the issue i face.

While parsing C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.9-1.19/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 468, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
File "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I followed everything said in the installation of MOD.. but still the game crashes on the loading itself.

And yes i have Android 11 OS :(

Below is the issue i face.

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
node.early_execute()
I've never seen a directory path "C:\Users\Gast1\Desktop\" on Android. Drive letters and back slashes are a Windows thing, so I strongly suggest you check if you are really using Android here... Or are you using some kind of emulator that lets you play Windows Ren'Py games on Android? That would be totally unsupported from my side. There is a native Android APK for a reason.

Anyway, that error message pops up whenever folder "overlays" is not found in the game directory. As the message suggests, you should check your installation, i.e. where you have put everything.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Even after following the instructions to reduce save file size, I'm still having troubles with my save files blowing up in size.
I doubt that you did everything exactly as described, since it works for everybody else. Do you use the most recent mod version? Did you let some in-game time pass before saving a freshly loaded save? Do you have the parameter set correctly?

If nothing helps, please attach your save here and I will check.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This problem seems to coincide with the text file labeled "saga" in the backup saves file. I believe its what keeps track of your progress. When it jumps to from a couple hundred KB to 2,000+ KB, the saves seem to follow suit.

Edit: Autosaves seem to mess with the process if you try to let too much time pass as well.
If you load a normal-sized save (300 to 500KB) and immediately save that game again, it *will* grow by 2MB in size. Yes, it is 2.5MB large after you save it immediately after loading it. If you load that save again, and save it again, it becomes over 4MB large.

This is the expected behavior even the unmodded game has and the mod can do nothing about it.

The mod will give you a warning that this is happening, while the original game does not.

Under normal circumstances, the save will shrink again after passing some ingame time. This is independent from mod or parameter. It will simply happen over time.

Therefore, stick to those two rules:
  • Do not save immediately after loading a save.
  • Save often and in different slots.
Note that you can save as often as you like and as frequently as you like as long as you do not immediately load that new save again.

What the parameter does is correcting a bug that the save will not shrink under some circumstances. The parameter will not help with the issue described above. However, that bug has been corrected and the root cause for that will no longer happen, making the parameter no longer necessary if you start your game fresh with small save sizes.

Now you attached a normal-sized save here. I can do nothing to shrink your normal-sized save. What I would need is one of your blown-up saves so that I can see if it can be repaired, so please attach one of those.

You say it will grow in size again over time even if you follow my recommendations above. How long does it last for this to happen? Can you keep track about what you did to make it blow up again (e.g. start with a small save, then do quest A, then quest B, and then it blows up)?

Edit: I cannot even load your save without getting errors. Do you have other mods installed?

Edit 2: Are you playing on Windows, Android, Linux or Mac? Do you use community translations?

Could you please try the following:
  1. Delete all three *.rpyb files in folder game\cache
  2. Delete all *.rpyc files in the game\scripts folder
  3. If you use a community translation, also delete the *.rpyc files in the game folder.
  4. Pack the whole game\scripts folder into a zip archive and attach that here (should be about 1MB in size).
See if the game can run normally now (may take a while for the game to start because all rpyc files have to be created again, maybe even crashes at first try -- try a second time).

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Look I get this error and paste everything in game of android data but I don't know if you imagine script and the rest goes to.
View attachment 1219327
The message clearly states what is wrong. The file "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" is missing. Check if you installed everything correctly.

And I am not speaking spanish, so it would be polite if you could use Google translate instead of me doing it for you.

Reactions: zaxrider29

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, publicación: 5869980, miembro: 892444"]
El mensaje indica claramente lo que está mal. Falta el archivo "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt". Compruebe si instaló todo correctamente.

Y no hablo español, por lo que sería de buena educación si pudieras usar el traductor de Google en lugar de que yo lo haga por ti.
[/CITA]
OK sorry

Nov 2, 2019
If you load a normal-sized save (300 to 500KB) and immediately save that game again, it *will* grow by 2MB in size. Yes, it is 2.5MB large after you save it immediately after loading it. If you load that save again, and save it again, it becomes over 4MB large.

This is the expected behavior even the unmodded game has and the mod can do nothing about it.

The mod will give you a warning that this is happening, while the original game does not.

Under normal circumstances, the save will shrink again after passing some ingame time. This is independent from mod or parameter. It will simply happen over time.

Therefore, stick to those two rules:
  • Do not save immediately after loading a save.
  • Save often and in different slots.
Note that you can save as often as you like and as frequently as you like as long as you do not immediately load that new save again.

What the parameter does is correcting a bug that the save will not shrink under some circumstances. The parameter will not help with the issue described above. However, that bug has been corrected and the root cause for that will no longer happen, making the parameter no longer necessary if you start your game fresh with small save sizes.

Now you attached a normal-sized save here. I can do nothing to shrink your normal-sized save. What I would need is one of your blown-up saves so that I can see if it can be repaired, so please attach one of those.

You say it will grow in size again over time even if you follow my recommendations above. How long does it last for this to happen? Can you keep track about what you did to make it blow up again (e.g. start with a small save, then do quest A, then quest B, and then it blows up)?

Edit: I cannot even load your save without getting errors. Do you have other mods installed?

Edit 2: Are you playing on Windows, Android, Linux or Mac? Do you use community translations?

Could you please try the following:
  1. Delete all three *.rpyb files in folder game\cache
  2. Delete all *.rpyc files in the game\scripts folder
  3. If you use a community translation, also delete the *.rpyc files in the game folder.
  4. Pack the whole game\scripts folder into a zip archive and attach that here (should be about 1MB in size).
See if the game can run normally now (may take a while for the game to start because all rpyc files have to be created again, maybe even crashes at first try -- try a second time).
Your seriously the most helpful person I've met on this site in general. I sincerely thank you for your time. I believe you hit the mark of what I was doing wrong. I deleted all of the truly blown up saves, so I don't have one on hand anymore; but after reading your explanation, I know what I was doing wrong. Instead of letting more time pass/letting them go down in size naturally over time, I was getting frustrated after I saw the save files sizes continue to grow in size, then deleting the "messed up" files that actually weren't mess up and reloading that same previous save over and over trying the recommended steps to decrease the files size, until it was blowing itself up again, making a vicious loop. For some reason, I thought that 400+ KB was a file destined to blow up in size due to the old file size warnings leading me to believe so. I also have a habit of loading new saves in order to take all the branching paths as I'm a bit of a completist.

Additional information: Only the Patch, Windows, and no translations. If I continue getting errors moving forward, I'll try 1-4; but so far after taking your advice, it seems to be fine.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Your seriously the most helpful person I've met on this site in general. I sincerely thank you for your time. I believe you hit the mark of what I was doing wrong. I deleted all of the truly blown up saves, so I don't have one on hand anymore; but after reading your explanation, I know what I was doing wrong. Instead of letting more time pass/letting them go down in size naturally over time, I was getting frustrated after I saw the save files sizes continue to grow in size, then deleting the "messed up" files that actually weren't mess up and reloading that same previous save over and over trying the recommended steps to decrease the files size, until it was blowing itself up again, making a vicious loop. For some reason, I thought that 400+ KB was a file destined to blow up in size due to the old file size warnings leading me to believe so. I also have a habit of loading new saves in order to take all the branching paths as I'm a bit of a completist.

Additional information: Only the Patch, Windows, and no translations. If I continue getting errors moving forward, I'll try 1-4; but so far after taking your advice, it seems to be fine.
I am glad it finally worked out for you. I am always here to help and I truely hope you enjoy this marvelous game. And mod ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are there going to be anymore "continue" scenes? The stuff with Josephine and Maria is amazing and should be a part of the main game.
Definitely, but first I would wait how the tech update turns out. I guess that one will leave quite enough to do...

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Does anyone has a fix where after you install the mod and open the PC inside the MC room , it shows Unexpected Error - saying that its missing background picture ? Try delete everything and re-installed but problem still persist.

i.e :
While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone has a fix where after you install the mod and open the PC inside the MC room , it shows Unexpected Error - saying that its missing background picture ? Try delete everything and re-installed but problem still persist.

i.e :
While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'.
You are the first reporting this, and it certainly doesn't happen on my installation. Are you sure you installed the newest versions of game and mod, and no other mods beside? Are you on Windows?

Reactions: PreggoMyMom
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes