Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have same issue. I followed the instructions step by step and emediatly game crashes with no error. I read the traceback log and give error:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'/storage/emulated/150/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/patch-v0.20.5.rpa'
I would suggest you remove that patch-v0.20.5.rpa since that's where the error happens and it's not part of the Naughty Tribute mod. Apart from that, I can do nothing about your device restricting access to that folder.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

the new version brings you naughty sounds with three more girls, to a total of 17 (if I counted right...)!

Version 0.20.9-1.13:
  • Naughty sounds for Maria, Tina and Josephine sex scenes.
  • Minor corrections.
Enjoy!

hardy321

Dec 5, 2020
Hi, thank you for create this mod. I'm so exicted but I want to playing this mod in android.
I have a problem. I pasted the file in Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files.
but it never works. if who knows the knowlege, please notify me. thank you.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, thank you for create this mod. I'm so exicted but I want to playing this mod in android.
I have a problem. I pasted the file in Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files.
but it never works. if who knows the knowlege, please notify me. thank you.
I am sorry but I cannot say more than what is written in the first post. Except that maybe the path may differ for your device, e.g. like in the post two posts above your's. Apart from that you must follow the instructions in the first post to the letter and it should work.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

new version 1.14 is up with naughty sounds for Eve, Grace and Odette!

Version 0.20.9-1.14:
  • Naughty sounds for Eve, Grace and Odette sex scenes.
  • Graphical improvements for the same.
  • Enhanced the optional content for those who prefer a more masculine voice for Eve.
Have fun!

Greg1070

Dec 5, 2018
Hello,
I have a question about this (Mod) (Update), is it necessary to make a new clean installation of the base game, or can we put it on top of the previous ones?

Thanks in advance :):):)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,
I have a question about this (Mod) (Update), is it necessary to make a new clean installation of the base game, or can we put it on top of the previous ones?

Thanks in advance :):):)
Clean is always better. Depending on what version you had installed previously there might be some files still there which are gone in the new mod version, which would make problems. You should be fine if you had the most recent versions installed, however (i.e. everything newer than 1.11).

Reactions: EmeraldSword

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
Maybe you downloaded the optional content archive (containing folder game_overrides) instead of the mod itself? If you follow the instructions in the first post to the letter, it should work.
i dont know why or how but somefile was missing redownloaded it and it worked. ty anyway

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i have installed the mod but i can't load or even start new game,
View attachment 1155032
Community translation and incest patch don't work together. What would be the sense even, the incest patch would re-write your translation to English. So you have either English with incest, or French without.

If you insist on having both installed, and Naughty Tribute, set the mod parameter USE_TRANSLATIONS to 4.

Nov 9, 2020
Community translation and incest patch don't work together. What would be the sense even, the incest patch would re-write your translation to English. So you have either English with incest, or French without.

If you insist on having both installed, and Naughty Tribute, set the mod parameter USE_TRANSLATIONS to 4.
Thanks, Sorry, i have removed the translation and now i can continue playing

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I absolutely love this mod, but I've run into a game breaking bug which inflates the save file sizes to the point to where they can't be either loaded or saved anymore. The cookie jar completely dies when I install this mod as well, as in the scenes will crash the game/throw an error when attempting to watch them. Please help, as I have no idea what's causing these issues.
That was a bug a while ago. Take a look at parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING. There is a detailed description here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-srksrk-68.22539/post-5505022

There should be no problem with the cookie jar, I use it every day (for educational reasons).

Sapp12

Jul 1, 2018
workupload and anonfile
what is their difference?
Thanks in advance!
for an identical version of the game they have different sizes

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
workupload and anonfile
what is their difference?
Thanks in advance!
for an identical version of the game they have different sizes
They are absolutely identical. Those host just count differently.

Wait a few minutes, just uploading new version...

Reactions: Sapp12

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

the new version completes the naughty sounds initiative. All main scenes have sounds now.

Version 0.20.9-1.16:
  • Naughty sounds for Consuela, Mia, Helen, Angelica, Rump, Aqua and Roz.
    • That's probably all for now, the other ladies are on too old technology to bother with.
  • Overhaul of the naughty sound system. Now animation sounds are lip synchronized. You know what I mean ;)
  • Added some forgotten sounds.
Enjoy!

Edit:
  • Provided an updated community translation based German language pack (optionally downloadable via section in the first post).

Last edited:

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Folks,

the new version completes the naughty sounds intiative. All main scenes have sounds now.

Version 0.20.9-1.16:
  • Naughty sounds for Consuela, Mia, Helen, Angelica, Rump, Aqua and Roz.
    • That's probably all for now, the other ladies are on too old technology to bother with.
  • Overhaul of the naughty sound system. Now animation sounds are lip synchronized. You know what I mean ;)
  • Added some forgotten sounds.
Enjoy!
Great job
Next on list - voice acting for whole game by yourself!
I kid, I kid :p

But I've been wondering if it would be possible to use AI generated voices - (more sites than this one, just first one I found using google)
You can still tell it's not real but in few years I think it could be almost seamless (by that time SS might finally be finished :LOL:)

Reactions: srksrk 68

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
But I've been wondering if it would be possible to use AI generated voices
I for one always mute voice acting in adult games. Those voices almost never match the ones in my imagination. As long as you can - like everything in this fine mod - en-/disable them, that's fine, not sure if the effort is worth it though, because I know many users like me that simply don't like voices in AVNs.

That being said, thanks again for the mod skrskr68! (y)

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
It's more of proof of concept idea for the future, like I said the tech is not as advanced right now
I usually don't listen to VA in most western VN's either but the way this mod works - having breathing, blinking and talking animations, I'd rather watch characters than read the text :)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes