Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Okay, it is set to 1, what should I change it to ? I guess 3 looks the best ?
[edit] So I tried with 2, 3 and 4, and after some time is passed, and I try to save it gives me the same memory error, now what lmao ?
The descriptions I pointed to all say that, in order to shrink your save file size, you must set the parameter to 5. That's the only one you didn't try -- why?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

this time I got you, on request, a real NSFW update: full sound additions for animated sex scenes of Liu, Nadya and Debbie!

Version 0.20.9-1.08:
  • More sounds for the Liu, Nadya and (on request) Debbie sex scenes.
  • Added a file game/overlays/sounds/animation_mappings.txt which currently lists the supported file names that could be used to provide additional sound effects.
    • Those files could also be placed in game_overrides/sounds_custom/sounds in order to avoid being overwritten by new mod updates.
  • This feature is still experimental and subject to change.
  • Little improvement to the Diane/Debbie threesome scene (with sounds).
  • Remember: this is NSFW! Use parameter SOUNDS if you don't want this.
  • Improvement to the dancing animations during the Rump's main quest part.
Tell me what you think. I still have to figure out a feasible way to add sounds to scenes other than the animation loops, but I will add them to the most importent ones step by step.

Have fun!

Jun 14, 2020
The descriptions I pointed to all say that, in order to shrink your save file size, you must set the parameter to 5. That's the only one you didn't try -- why?
Well, I don't see the 5th parameter tho, dunno why.
[edit] okay, I see it now, I just had to download the newest version of the mod, I will see how it goes, thx for the provided help.

Last edited:

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
On Mac I keep getting the No Readable file for a non existant Naughty Mod Config.txt
Downloading a config.txt file from the thread makes the config menu unresponsive, so I'm at a loss on what to do here. I need to change the settings for the game to create the config.txt file, but when I try to do it it tells me its Read Only, but the file isnt even on the game/ folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hentai0052

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
1.08 crashes on startup, Android 9:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/iwanka/layeredimage.rpy", line 403, in script
    image iwanka_body_b_club_dance = AnimatedImage('iwanka_club_dance',
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/iwanka/layeredimage.rpy", line 404, in <module>
    (4, 5, 6, 5), M_iwanka, randomize=False)
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/core/images.rpy", line 162, in __init__
    self._sound_list += [self.get_sound(sound_index)[0]]
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/core/images.rpy", line 332, in get_sound
    file = io.open(os.path.join(config.gamedir, 'overlays/sounds/animation_mappings.txt'), 'r', encoding = "utf8")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/data/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/overlays/sounds/animation_mappings.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/iwanka/layeredimage.rpy", line 403, in script
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/characters/iwanka/layeredimage.rpy", line 404, in <module>
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/core/images.rpy", line 162, in __init__
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/scripts/core/images.rpy", line 332, in get_sound
    file = io.open(os.path.join(config.gamedir, 'overlays/sounds/animation_mappings.txt'), 'r', encoding = "utf8")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/data/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/overlays/sounds/animation_mappings.txt'

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Help me..

The game can't open after I copied the mod 0.20.9-1.08 data
1.08 crashes on startup, Android 9:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute
  File "/home/gitlab-runner/builds/NJFsLXfc/0/summertime-saga/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
Can't open the game now
I'm sorry, will look into this issue this evening.

Edit: As a hotfix for Android, put the attached file images.rpy into the game/scripts/core folder.

Edit: Fix is online now.

Last edited:
Reactions: raschi

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
On Mac I keep getting the No Readable file for a non existant Naughty Mod Config.txt
Downloading a config.txt file from the thread makes the config menu unresponsive, so I'm at a loss on what to do here. I need to change the settings for the game to create the config.txt file, but when I try to do it it tells me its Read Only, but the file isnt even on the game/ folder.
seriously, anyone? the game folder is set to read&write, I dont understand why it cant create the config.txt file.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
seriously, anyone? the game folder is set to read&write, I dont understand why it cant create the config.txt file.
The problem is I don't have a Mac and what I find on Ren'py sites is not of much help for me to dig in blindfolded... So if nobody having a Mac and experience with Ren'py, we are out of luck I fear...

However, if it's just the config file, this can also be edited with a text editor, and copied into the folder. I attach a template here, maybe you can try your luck. This file has everything on default except:

RANDOMIZE = 0.3

You can take this as a working example and customize your own settings.

Last edited:

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
The problem is I don't have a Mac and what I find on Ren'py sites is not of much help for me to dig in blindfolded... So if nobody having a Mac and experience with Ren'py, we are out of luck I fear...

However, if it's just the config file, this can also be edited with a text editor, and copied into the folder. I attach a template here, maybe you can try your luck. This file has everything on default except:

RANDOMIZE = 0.3

You can take this as a working example and customize your own settings.
Is there any way for me to manually select the path that the game tries to create/read the Config.txt? Tried to follow the errno path but it is not accurate to how my files are set up. Unless I am the only mac user with this problem, then it just might be as you say, not having macos to test stuff just makes it very hard to make it work
(the config file you shared is not recognized by the game, manual changes I make in it dont appear in the setting in-game :/)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any way for me to manually select the path that the game tries to create/read the Config.txt? Tried to follow the errno path but it is not accurate to how my files are set up. Unless I am the only mac user with this problem, then it just might be as you say, not having macos to test stuff just makes it very hard to make it work
(the config file you shared is not recognized by the game, manual changes I make in it dont appear in the setting in-game :/)
The config file must be in the same folder as the readme file, and if the readme file can be read (can be checked in the mod's menu), so can the config file. Also, the game won't even start if the readme could not be read. So I am quite sure it can be read.

Note: It must be named "Naughty Tribute Mod Config.txt" (without the quotes). The attachment might get a different name when saved to disk.

thien000299

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry! can you give me the 0.20.8 file? because I am using a Community Translation, but they only translate on 0.20.8:cry:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry! can you give me the 0.20.8 file? because I am using a Community Translation, but they only translate on 0.20.8:cry:
Unfortunatly, no. The 0.20.8 version of the mod was a very early release with some bugs that I would rather not use.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

new version is up with some more naughty sounds and a mechanism to customize those.

Version 0.20.9-1.09:
  • Naughty sounds for Roxxy and the girls during their sex scenes, plus one surprise scene for another girl.
  • Introduced configuration parameters SOUNDS_MALE and SOUNDS_FEMALE which let you control how much noise the girls or MC will produce during sex.
    • With those parameters, you can enjoy silence apart from what the bodies make, or have either the girl or MC have all the fun, or both, to various degrees.
    • Parameter SOUNDS is still there to let you have silence with one central setting.
  • Rework of the existing sounds.
    • The option to include own sounds like in the experimental versions (1.7 and 1.8) is no longer available.
Sounds are now available for Liu, Nadya, Debbie (and Diane in the threesome), Roxxy, Missy and Becca. Plus the surprise scene.

More to come!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes