Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Hello I have a question.
I installed this Patch and played for like 3 hours but my game is crashing so often.
Is it because I did something wrong while installing this mod, because I started the game wrong or is it because this mod is unstable?
Edit: Do I have to put the overlay folder in the game folder? I did that, maybe this was my mistake?.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello I have a question.
I installed this Patch and played for like 3 hours but my game is crashing so often.
Is it because I did something wrong while installing this mod, because I started the game wrong or is it because this mod is unstable?
Edit: Do I have to put the overlay folder in the game folder? I did that, maybe this was my mistake?.
It"s a bit hard to judge without more details. Are you on Windows? Have you other mods installed? What is the error message you get? The overlays folder belongs into the game folder. You would not be able to start the game otherwise or get another error.

Reactions: MrRubin

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
It"s a bit hard to judge without more details. Are you on Windows? Have you other mods installed? What is the error message you get? The overlays folder belongs into the game folder. You would not be able to start the game otherwise or get another error.
Thank you for your answer but I think I already found the problem. I didn't delete the folders in the game folder before dragging the mod into it, I thought it wouldnt matter and I dragged the mod into the game folder and overwrote but that clearly wasnt right. So, it was my own stupidity and not a problem with the mod.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

new version 1.10 brings naughty sounds to Jenny!

Version 0.20.9-1.10:
  • Naughty sounds for Jenny sex scenes.
    • Some additional naughtifications for some of those scenes.
  • Corrections and improvements for already existing sounds.
Wow, that were a lot of scenes that girl has...

Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 love the mod. any idea when we'll get an update with pregnant scenes for liu and nadya?
Seriously I don't have a plan. There is much on the agenda, like more sounds, or adoption to the newly released community translations. Also, I am still not sure how much makes sense to invest before the upcoming tech update will invalidate everything...

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
Seriously I don't have a plan. There is much on the agenda, like more sounds, or adoption to the newly released community translations. Also, I am still not sure how much makes sense to invest before the upcoming tech update will invalidate everything...
Gotcha, I imagine those take a considerable amount of work to put together. But man oh man are they amazing, definitely my favorite part of the mod! Looking forward to them, keep up the good work!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

the new version completes naughty sounds for the following ladies: Debbie, Diane, Jenny, Mrs. Johnson, June, Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Crystal, Liu and Nadya. This includes now apart from the animation loops the intro/extro scenes and some extras as well:

Version 0.20.9-1.11:
  • Sounds for Jenny's toy sex scenes.
  • Sounds for the naughty moments before and after sex, and the hot kissing in between.
  • New voice for Becca during sex (because it was the same voice as used in other scenes as well).
  • Sound for Crystal, Diane, Mrs. Johnson and June sex scenes.
  • Doubled the volume of sex sounds in order to be audible when ambient sounds are also to be heared (i.e. sound volume levels are now the same).
  • Corrections to previously added sounds.
  • Added some sounds that had been missed.
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

new version is up!

Version 0.20.9-1.12:
  • Naughty sounds for Daisy, Iwanka and Melonia sex scenes.
  • Updated optional content to bring Iwanka's special accessory to the attention it deserves, sound wise.
  • Added Daisy the real cow to the optional content (again, sound wise).
  • Added some missed sounds.
  • Parameters SOUNDS_MALE and SOUNDS_FEMALE now affect all male/female sounds, not only those within animation loops.
Have fun!

Last edited:

Krikre420

May 15, 2019
So I've tried multiple times to install this update but it just doesn't seem to work. Im on a Note 10 (Android 11) and I got the file explorer app to be able to access the files. I move the mod into a manually created "game" folder but it still wouldn't work. Would I have to extract it while it's in the folder or do something completely different?

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Folks,

new version is up!

Version 0.20.9-1.12:
  • Naughty sounds for Daisy, Iwanka and Melonia sex scenes.
  • Updated optional content to bring Iwanka's special accessory to the attention it deserves, sound wise.
  • Added Daisy the real cow to the optional content (again, sound wise).
  • Added some missed sounds.
Have fun!
You are crazy. Do you sleep at all?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I've tried multiple times to install this update but it just doesn't seem to work. Im on a Note 10 (Android 11) and I got the file explorer app to be able to access the files. I move the mod into a manually created "game" folder but it still wouldn't work. Would I have to extract it while it's in the folder or do something completely different?
You have to extract the archive and move the files and folders into the game folder you created. This game folder must, afterwards, contain e.g. the images and scripts folder, and the Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt, and of course all the other files and folders from the archive.

The game folder itself belongs into the ..../com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files folder.

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
can anyone help me..? i mean i downloaded it there is no app to install anything..started a new game, saved on town map extracted content copied it in game file and then loaded my save file but nothing changed..

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
can anyone help me..? i mean i downloaded it there is no app to install anything..started a new game, saved on town map extracted content copied it in game file and then loaded my save file but nothing changed..
Maybe you downloaded the optional content archive (containing folder game_overrides) instead of the mod itself? If you follow the instructions in the first post to the letter, it should work.

Gem69ini

Oct 18, 2019
You have to extract the archive and move the files and folders into the game folder you created. This game folder must, afterwards, contain e.g. the images and scripts folder, and the Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt, and of course all the other files and folders from the archive.

The game folder itself belongs into the ..../com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files folder.
I have same issue. I followed the instructions step by step and emediatly game crashes with no error. I read the traceback log and give error:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'/storage/emulated/150/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game/patch-v0.20.5.rpa'

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes