Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any way to make the animations moving at constant speeds (slow - medium -fast)?
I really don't like the animations erratically speeding up and slowing down every few seconds around a certain base speed.
That's a true fap killer for me.
There's a setting for nearly anything. You would want to look into the RANDOMIZE parameter.

Teletoby

Mar 29, 2021
Hi Guys,

version 1.06 is a bugfix release addressing large save files causing memory issues. Hope this helps!

Version 0.20.9-1.06:
  • Introduced a new parameter value 5 for parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING which might be useful reducing blown-up savegame size and related memory issues:
  1. Set parameter to 5 and load your save if it is still loadable (if not, you must revert to an earlier, smaller save).
  2. Let some in-game time pass by talking to people, doing quests, sleeping, but without saving the game.
  3. After three in-game days, save the game in a new slot. See if the size has been reduced significantly.
    1. If yes, use that save from then on.
    2. If no, try the same with even more in-game time passing. If this still does not work, the fix is not for you :(
  4. Set the parameter back to 1 (default) afterwards.
Enjoy!
It worked fine. I could save without any hassle! Great work. I just figgured another thing out, i can't make it out with Maria, when i enter the storrage room, there is nobody there, i can't click anywhere and i can't leave it. I have to check if it happens without the mod as well.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It worked fine. I could save without any hassle! Great work. I just figgured another thing out, i can't make it out with Maria, when i enter the storrage room, there is nobody there, i can't click anywhere and i can't leave it. I have to check if it happens without the mod as well.
Can you attach your save here?

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.06 is a bugfix release addressing large save files causing memory issues. Hope this helps!

Version 0.20.9-1.06:
  • Introduced a new parameter value 5 for parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING which might be useful reducing blown-up savegame size and related memory issues:
  1. Set parameter to 5 and load your save if it is still loadable (if not, you must revert to an earlier, smaller save).
  2. Let some in-game time pass by talking to people, doing quests, sleeping, but without saving the game.
  3. After three in-game days, save the game in a new slot. See if the size has been reduced significantly.
    1. If yes, use that save from then on.
    2. If no, try the same with even more in-game time passing. If this still does not work, the fix is not for you :(
  4. Set the parameter back to 1 (default) afterwards.
Enjoy!
Thnx for this update. worked for my previous version completed game save which got larger in memory once i completed current version and then the game save would crash when going into MC house and sleep. But with option 5 the save got laoded and after 2, 3 days with some interaction the new save then dint get a larger size and was able to load it again and again without an issue with parameter back too default!
Thus don't have to start a new game now unless its a major game change like the next update may be as its a Technical Update! So with this parameter handling with your mod still available after the tech update for future versions of the game should be a big help in continuing onwards with saves than starting a new game, hopefully.
Thanks again for this mod update! Looking forward to more future updates of your mod!

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sure... here is it
Well, that's weird. What was your state in the main quest before this situation? What did you do?

I cannot figure out what lead to that state, so an earlier save with description what you did to get there would be helpful.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

it was asked frequently, so I decided to give it a try: Sound effects during sexy animations :)

Version 0.20.9-1.07:
  • Introduced sound effects for animations. This can be configured by new configuration parameter SOUNDS.
    • Currently experimental.
    • Only supported scene is Liu office sex.
    • See documentation of this parameter and the example in folder game/overlays/sounds if you want to add own sounds.
  • Improved the Press-the-button variation of the Liu office sex scene.
If you like it, I might include additional sound effects in the future. But I will not go sound hunting, best chance to get something integrated would be to attach the desired effect here and I will see what I can do.

Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i'll send you all my save games
I'm sorry but I don't know what the problem is.

One thing is you only have five saves and the first already has the problem in it, so no chance to see at which point it goes wrong. How did you obtain those saves? Meaning, how come you are in the middle of the story but have no earlier saves?

The other thing is that you mostly saved in critical places. The official recommendation is to save only in the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a quest. The first save is already in the middle of the first Maria sex story. Those situations might (and apparently here they did) cause problems.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Hi Folks,

it was asked frequently, so I decided to give it a try: Sound effects during sexy animations :)

Version 0.20.9-1.07:
  • Introduced sound effects for animations. This can be configured by new configuration parameter SOUNDS.
    • Currently experimental.
    • Only supported scene is Liu office sex.
    • See documentation of this parameter and the example in folder game/overlays/sounds if you want to add own sounds.
  • Improved the Press-the-button variation of the Liu office sex scene.
If you like it, I might include additional sound effects in the future. But I will not go sound hunting, best chance to get something integrated would be to attach the desired effect here and I will see what I can do.

Have fun!
Awesome ! I hope you can add sounds to all the sexy animations with Debbie.
Not sure how feasible it is, but adding the tap sound for penetration scenes as well would be cool, and also the appropriate sounds during the ejaculation moments.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Awesome ! I hope you can add sounds to all the sexy animations with Debbie.
Not sure how feasible it is, but adding the tap sound for penetration scenes as well would be cool, and also the appropriate sounds during the ejaculation moments.
Well, I am still not sure how to implement this the easiest way. Currently I am thinking of having a list (text file) of images used during any animation, and map them to sounds (slapping, moaning (male/female), squirting etc.) as appropriate. That would be a one-time customizing thing and could be evaluated automatically at runtime, e.g. playing a moan when needed.

But that would only work for the animation loops. For insert/retract/cumshot this would have to be done manually per scene, so I am not sure if I would do it. Maybe step by step.

Anyway, this is not done over night...

If you like, you can drop the attached files into the game/overlays/sounds folder (overwriting what is already there) for some more naughty sounds during the Liu sex scene to see what would be technically possible. But this is not what it would look like in the end.

Teletoby

Mar 29, 2021
Well, that's weird. What was your state in the main quest before this situation? What did you do?

I cannot figure out what lead to that state, so an earlier save with description what you did to get there would be helpful.
the other files are too large, i can't attach here... thats the problem

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
the other files are too large, i can't attach here... thats the problem
I've got the same problem. I downloaded this game 2 weeks ago and installed it first time one week ago.

Solved it for me, after I read through the Walktrough Forum ( Member "TheBlub" on page 41 (100 post per page) )
It is mentioned you should mess with daytime progress via phone after the Tony conversation (evening).
I also waited in the lobby of the 3rd floor appartement for a few days and once got the word "REDRUM" next to Tony&Maria's door, where else nothing was written.
Looks like you should wiggle a lot with Tina to get those words at.
As I changed daytime at the counter of the pizzeria, I clicked for another delivery minigame too as a youtube vid shows, that deliveries made are somehow important.

Those changes made it happen for me...

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've got the same problem. I downloaded this game 2 weeks ago and installed it first time one week ago.
I may have figured, that the sources provided for "Naughty tribute" differ in size (anonfile link should be 57,08 MB but instead are 54,44 MB like on workupload).

Seems like images of the storage ( like file "sex_storage.rpy" mentions) aren't installed by either the main game or the mod.
The problem you are having is that you installed a mod that is two weeks old and expect to have the bugs fixed that have been fixed afterwards. Judging by the date, that must still have been the Beta version.

If you want to shrink your save game files, download the latest version and set parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING as described.

Workupload and Anonfiles are hosting the exact same file. They just calculate size differently.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So yeah, I already have the mod installed, but I don't know what should I do next, dunno where the parameter "LOAD_ERRORHANDLING" is, etc.
How to reach the config menu is described in the readme (and the first post of this thread). The parameter is in section 6: Tribute Mod. It has a brief description to it. More details are in the change log for version 0.20.9-1.06.

Jun 14, 2020
How to reach the config menu is described in the readme (and the first post of this thread). The parameter is in section 6: Tribute Mod. It has a brief description to it. More details are in the change log for version 0.20.9-1.06.
Okay, it is set to 1, what should I change it to ? I guess 3 looks the best ?
[edit] So I tried with 2, 3 and 4, and after some time is passed, and I try to save it gives me the same memory error, now what lmao ?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes