Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am having a problem with the mod, when the mod is enabled, i am unable to save the game. I get a crash with a Memory error message, and the save game is not created. I lost alot of progress :( When i disable the mod, the save game works fine.
I doubt that is due to rhe mod. Save files growing too large is a problem of the original game as well. You can easily try this: load a save, save, load, save and again in the same slot each time. It will crash after three or four times.

Don't do that with a save you need!

The mod gives you a warning rhat save size is too large. The original game just crashes.

Teletoby

Mar 29, 2021
I doubt that is due to rhe mod. Save files growing too large is a problem of the original game as well. You can easily try this: load a save, save, load, save and again in the same slot each time. It will crash after three or four times.

Don't do that with a save you need!

The mod gives you a warning rhat save size is too large. The original game just crashes.
But, when i do not use the Mod, it works fine. I can save and load, but as soon as i enable the mod, i get the Memory Error message and it crashes during saving.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
But, when i do not use the Mod, it works fine. I can save and load, but as soon as i enable the mod, i get the Memory Error message and it crashes during saving.
Do as I described and you will discover that it crashes on vanilla game as well. If not, you have some magical installation that I don't. I just tried and, yes, it crashes.

It just happens earlier with the mod installed, but that would be because there is so much more stuff to load. Each time you save a game in the same slot you just loaded, it grows by about 2 Megabytes in size, modded or unmodded game. The modded game will work with saves up to 6 Megabytes, while the unmodded might handle 9 Megabyte saves. But eventually both will crash.

And as I said, that applies only if you save and load the same slot again several times. To avoid such situations, you need to let time pass in-game by talking to people, doing quests, sleeping etc. and eventually the saves will become normal sized again. This will Ren'py's built-in garbage collection give time to do it's job.

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
I've been having problems with this mod. Whenever I click a save, it now says there was an error and the save cannot be loaded correctly, but it still lets me play. However, all of the options underneath the text box is now gone, such as "skip, quick save, save, load, quick load", etc. Then, as soon as I enter a sex scene, which is required because I'm in conseula's route and trying to get her the job at the hospital, the game becomes stuck and I can't click to progress and am infinitely locked in the scene until I force quit.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've been having problems with this mod. Whenever I click a save, it now says there was an error and the save cannot be loaded correctly, but it still lets me play. However, all of the options underneath the text box is now gone, such as "skip, quick save, save, load, quick load", etc. Then, as soon as I enter a sex scene, which is required because I'm in conseula's route and trying to get her the job at the hospital, the game becomes stuck and I can't click to progress and am infinitely locked in the scene until I force quit.
This is nothing the mod causes. In the contrary, the mod gives you the possibility to repair broken saves. Those saves can occur also in unmodded vanilla game. They are most likely produced when you save elsewhere than the main town map or MC's bedroom, which is the official recommendation to do.

To repair those saves, if they can be repaired at all, go to the mod's config settings and change parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING to value 4. Load the save. Save it in a new slot. Set the parameter back to 1, load the newly created save and use that save from then on.

If that does not fix the issue, attach your broken save here and I will check.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 1.03 is up with more naughtifications of Liu office sex scene and a "What if...?" wich I find rather funny ;)

Version 0.20.9-1.03:
  • Further naughtification of Liu office sex scene.
  • Press the button during Liu office sex scene. How many copies can you make?
Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

LEON S KENNEDY

May 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

version 1.03 is up with more naughtifications of Liu office sex scene and a "What if...?" wich I find rather funny ;)

Version 0.20.9-1.03:
  • Further naughtification of Liu office sex scene.
  • Press the button during Liu office sex scene. How many copies can you make?
Have fun!
Is this the final version of the current update?

rocky2021

Jan 15, 2021
Hi,
i have a problem,

File "game/scripts/core/systems/player.rpy", line 4, in __init__ self.name =Store.items[name_id]["name"] KeyError: u'french_scans'

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,
i have a problem,

File "game/scripts/core/systems/player.rpy", line 4, in __init__ self.name =Store.items[name_id]["name"] KeyError: u'french_scans'
You know what really would be helpful? Some details, like when that happens, and maybe a save. Just dreaming...

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 1.04 is up (unfortunately, Anonfile is offline right now, I will try to upload there later).

Version 0.20.9-1.04:
  • Further naughtification of Nadya cargo and office sex scenes.
  • Hot kissing during Nadya cargo sex scene.
  • Further naughtification of Liu bedroom sex scene.
  • Corrected moon appearance in the evening on Raven Hill.
  • Re-introduced correction to Iwanka not wearing swimsuit in the evening after having had a baby.
Enjoy!

Edit: Version 0.20.9-1.05:
  • Fixed a bug during Odette Halloween scene.

Last edited:

jayteee

Jun 21, 2017
I apologize if this has been reported already, but setting X_Ray to zero does not disable the naughty (not standard) x-ray animations. This is in version 0.20.9-1.03, but since it's not mentioned in the 1.04 changes, I assume it will still happen with that version also. Thanks for this mod!

EDIT: confirmed with v1.04

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I apologize if this has been reported already, but setting X_Ray to zero does not disable the naughty (not standard) x-ray animations. This is in version 0.20.9-1.03, but since it's not mentioned in the 1.04 changes, I assume it will still happen with that version also. Thanks for this mod!

EDIT: confirmed with v1.04
That would be a bug. Is that everywhere or only in some scenes? Note that only the mod's x-ray animations are affected by this parameter. The game's need the new optional content.

Edit: There are four kinds of x-ray animations in the game:
  1. X-ray for very old scenes built into the original game, which have meanwhile been disabled or replaced by new re-made content, and are sometimes no longer working. An example are the Ivy scenes, Debbie shower sex and others. To see them you have to click a button during the event, so I did not explicitly disable them.
  2. After-cumshot animations built into the original game that kick in automatically when MC cums inside the girls. Those are disabled by the mod's new optional content (which has to be downloaded) and parameter OVERRIDE_XRAY_DISABLED.
  3. The mod-introduced x-ray animations that kick in automatically during sex. This is only available for some scenes (Roxxy locker sex, Iwanka, Melonia, Spin-bottle foursome, and Missy solo). Those are disabled by parameter X_RAY (the one you mention).
  4. Okita x-ray with VR enabled. This is now an optional content and has to be explicitly enabled by parameter OVERRIDES_OKITA_XRAY or OVERRIDES_OKITA_XRAY_HEELS.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sure, sorry for the late reply, had birthday parties and easter this weekend...
OK, here you go. Throw the attached file button.rpy into folder game\scripts\characters\tony and start the game (may need to start twice because it needs to compile the file first and will give an error on first try).

Then load the save where you go to the bank on Tuesday morning and would click on Tony.

Click on Tony.

Skip through whatever dialog happens.

Click on Tony again.

Go to folder %AppData%\RenPy\SummertimeSaga and find file saga.log.

Attach file saga.log here.

ASta

Feb 6, 2018
getting the memory full error which I have come to understand, happens if you save too much. Taking counsela for accommodation in the clinic triggers a scene with the receptionist and gets stuck there having to force quit. Cant progress. any solution?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
getting the memory full error which I have come to understand, happens if you save too much. Taking counsela for accommodation in the clinic triggers a scene with the receptionist and gets stuck there having to force quit. Cant progress. any solution?
Please attach a save here to reproduce.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes