Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
What device/Android version?

As I said, you could try the LEGACY_ANIMATIONS = 1 option. If that works, try setting that option back to 0 and set the SMOOTHING parameter to 0 instead.
Realme 6/Android 10

Idk how to do those things bro i'm sorry :p

And also the "glitch" is not only at roxxy's scene, it also happen at roxxy's mom when i creampied her at the pussy, and also odette's bike sex scene

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
O
Realme 6/Android 10

Idk how to do those things bro i'm sorry :p

And also the "glitch" is not only at roxxy's scene, it also happen at roxxy's mom when i creampied her at the pussy, and also odette's bike sex scene
Oh and i'm not trying the new version of the mod yet, maybe it will be fixed. Btw love ur mod bro

pulot2

Apr 25, 2020
hi about your new mod update... on roxxy fuk night if you look outside the truck move but after it xray with roxxy face.. the truck missing texture..... thanks for your mod

sorry bad english huh....

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hi about your new mod update... on roxxy fuk night if you look outside the truck move but after it xray with roxxy face.. the truck missing texture..... thanks for your mod

sorry bad english huh....
I need more details...

Edit: have you tried the latest mod version? I changed something there.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
O

Oh and i'm not trying the new version of the mod yet, maybe it will be fixed. Btw love ur mod bro
I doubt the new version will fix it. You should try the parameters. You can change them in the game:

Last edited:

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
I doubt the new version will fix it. You should try the parameters. You can change them in the game:
I don't really know how to do it bro, send help?

And also can we get debbie pregnant? also how can i bang the blue hair chick's sister? (the red hair)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't really know how to do it bro, send help?

And also can we get debbie pregnant? also how can i bang the blue hair chick's sister? (the red hair)
I tried to attach a picture explaining it but it seems attachments don't work at the moment...

Run the game, click on the text "Naughty Tribute Mod Version ..." at the bottom right of the main menu. You should see a new screen with the readme on top and the configuration menu on lower right. Expand the section "Animations" and change the parameter.

No, Debbie cannot get pregnant until now. For game related questions, please go to the main thread. Or maybe you want to read the walkthrough:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yes i did ver 2.21
Ah I see. I guess you installed the new mod over the old one, without deleting the old one first. This way some wrong images remained in folder images\characters\anon.

Go into that folder and delete all images starting with "location".

You should always remove the old mod before installing the new version. I missed to point that out explicitly this time, sorry for that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pulot2

pulot2

Apr 25, 2020
Ah I see. I guess you installed the new mod over the old one, without deleting the old one first. This way some wrong images remained in folder images\characters\anon.

Go into that folder and delete all images starting with "location".

You should always remove the old mod before installing the new version. I missed to point that out explicitly this time, sorry for that.
ok thank you !

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i reinstall and redo the mod.. but now i get this with old save.....
I can only assume you did not install it correctly. The new version did not change *that* much. Please check again the correct folder structure.

Another possibility would be a corrupt save. Does this happen with all saves or just one, or only with very old saves? Can you attach such a save here? Can this save be loaded with the unmodded game?

You should also attach the full traceback.txt file found in the game folder (note that this file may be overwritten when you close the game, so please take the one that is present in that folder at the time you see the error in the game).

Edit: I think I found your problem. This happens if you save too soon after loading a save. See my posting just some above yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-srksrk-68.22539/post-4970390 (what I wrote in "Edit 2").

Note that this is not a problem with the mod but with the unmodded game as well.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pulot2

pulot2

Apr 25, 2020
o
I can only assume you did not install it correctly. The new version did not change *that* much. Please check again the correct folder structure.

Another possibility would be a corrupt save. Does this happen with all saves or just one, or only with very old saves? Can you attach such a save here? Can this save be loaded with the unmodded game?

You should also attach the full traceback.txt file found in the game folder (note that this file may be overwritten when you close the game, so please take the one that is present in that folder at the time you see the error in the game).

Edit: I think I found your problem. This happens if you save too soon after loading a save. See my posting just some above yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-srksrk-68.22539/post-4970390 (what I wrote in "Edit 2").

Note that this is not a problem with the mod but with the unmodded game as well.
ok thanks again. ill try

donquih

Jul 24, 2019
For some reason, it keeps crashing for me on mac

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing /Users/***/Desktop/untitled folder/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 641, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in " + gamedir + ". Must be in " + basedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in /Users/****/Desktop/untitled folder/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Must be in /Users/****/Desktop/untitled folder/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun. Check installation."

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For some reason, it keeps crashing for me on mac

While parsing /Users/***/Desktop/untitled folder/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 641, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in " + gamedir + ". Must be in " + basedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod game_overrides found in /Users/****/Desktop/untitled folder/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Must be in /Users/****/Desktop/untitled folder/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun. Check installation."
Like the error message indicates, you installed the game_overrides inside the game folder. It must be on the same level as the game folder instead.

donquih

Jul 24, 2019
Like the error message indicates, you installed the game_overrides inside the game folder. It must be on the same level as the game folder instead.
Hi , sorry for all the trouble. I fixed the issue with the game overrides (putting it on the same level as the game folder), and installed the mod folder inside the game folder. This is what I got:

While parsing /Users/****/Desktop/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-2.21 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-2.21 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 637, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /Users/****/Desktop/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Check installation."

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi , sorry for all the trouble. I fixed the issue with the game overrides (putting it on the same level as the game folder), and installed the mod folder inside the game folder. This is what I got:

While parsing /Users/****/Desktop/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-2.21 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy.
File "game/Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.7-2.21 (1)/scripts/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 637, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in /Users/****/Desktop/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Check installation."
Well, sorry to say that, but those "Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod ... Check installation." errors indicate that you installed something wrong. The way to fix it is, well, to check the installation ;)

This particular message indicates that the mod's "overlays" folder is not found inside the "game" folder where it belongs.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 2.22 is up with some stabilizations, fixes and improvements.

Version 0.20.7-2.22:
  • Added configuration parameter DISMISS_LOAD_WARNINGS. If set, warnings about problematic saves get auto-dismissed when the mouse stops moving.
  • Added a warning for saves growing too large (which can happen if the user saves too often in too short time).
  • Re-enabled fullmoon display everywhere on the map during halloween and fullmoon periods (got lost somehow).
  • Minor graphical corrections.
Have fun!

Leaveleaf

Dec 17, 2020
Hi Folks,

version 2.22 is up with some stabilizations, fixes and improvements.

Version 0.20.7-2.22:
  • Added configuration parameter DISMISS_LOAD_WARNINGS. If set, warnings about problematic saves get auto-dismissed when the mouse stops moving.
  • Added a warning for saves growing too large (which can happen if the user saves too often in too short time).
  • Re-enabled fullmoon display everywhere on the map during halloween and fullmoon periods (got lost somehow).
  • Minor graphical corrections.
Have fun!
Installed the mod but when transitioning through scenes the game goes into a black screen. Game works fine without the mod. Android

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes