Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I fear I'm being an idiot, but how is the Crystal scene triggered? I've spoken to her at all times of the day but the dialogue options remain the same.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I fear I'm being an idiot, but how is the Crystal scene triggered? I've spoken to her at all times of the day but the dialogue options remain the same.
This is a general game play question, but anyways... You have to boink Roxxy a couple of times in the trailer. Then speak to Crystal when Roxxy is not there.

Greyham69

Jul 14, 2020
Hi, I've been encountering an issue where some animated scenes freeze and therefore are unplayable -

When clicking through a scene dialogue will stop and then generally after a few frames of animation it's as if unable to click any further.

This has happened with Odettes first scene (bike) , bedroom at night with Jenny (was fine but now will just stop) and Ms Dewitts final scene so far...

This is something that's only started occurring today, up until now everything worked fine. The only way around it has been loading an earlier save to purposely avoid scenes but in some cases this isn't ideal

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I've been encountering an issue where some animated scenes freeze and therefore are unplayable -

When clicking through a scene dialogue will stop and then generally after a few frames of animation it's as if unable to click any further.

This has happened with Odettes first scene (bike) , bedroom at night with Jenny (was fine but now will just stop) and Ms Dewitts final scene so far...

This is something that's only started occurring today, up until now everything worked fine. The only way around it has been loading an earlier save to purposely avoid scenes but in some cases this isn't ideal

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance
What do you mean it happened only today? Did you install a new version of the mod, or does it just happen?

First please check if it also appears with the mod disabled (parameter DISABLE_MOD). If yes, it should not have to do with the mod but your system, but to be sure you could also completely remove the mod (install the game fresh) and try again.

If it does not work, and you did not install a new mod version, you could try updating your graphic drivers.

If the unmodded game or the game with disabled mod do work, you could also update the graphic drivers. Second option would be to enable legacy animations (parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS). This will show a simplified fallback animation which will not always look good but should behave like the unmodded game.

Greyham69

Jul 14, 2020
What do you mean it happened only today? Did you install a new version of the mod, or does it just happen?

First please check if it also appears with the mod disabled (parameter DISABLE_MOD). If yes, it should not have to do with the mod but your system, but to be sure you could also completely remove the mod (install the game fresh) and try again.

If it does not work, and you did not install a new mod version, you could try updating your graphic drivers.

If the unmodded game or the game with disabled mod do work, you could also update the graphic drivers. Second option would be to enable legacy animations (parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS). This will show a simplified fallback animation which will not always look good but should behave like the unmodded game.

Hi, cheers for your response.

I meant it started happening on the version I've be playing from the beginning, it has not been changed or updated hence why I'm unsure what's occurred.

I will try your suggestions and see where I get. Thanks for the help

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Think we could get every characters Hairy version added to the mod and also can Eve get two nipple piercings instead of just the one. It makes her seem off and it would be nice to see her with a belly button piercing too.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Think we could get every characters Hairy version added to the mod and also can Eve get two nipple piercings instead of just the one. It makes her seem off and it would be nice to see her with a belly button piercing too.
Anything is possible, but keep in mind that it is also quite some effort ;)

Eve, however, got her one-nipple piercing because she had it before her story was made. So I made her like she was before, and I find it unlikely to pierce her other nipple or even her belly, too. But feel free to do it yourself, all you have to do is edit the images in her overrides folder. Or, better, copy it to something like eve_more_pierced_hairy, modify the copy, and publish it for the community!

Note that if you want her belly pierced, you also have to copy her pregnant bellies from the game/images folder into that eve_more_pierced_hairy folder and modify them as well.

But be warned. It is not so easy to get it right...

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
Yo idk what happens but can u help me out? There's some sort of a "glitch" on one of roxxy scene that really terrified me tf out lmao

Screenshot_2021-01-22-16-26-32-99_551e2650fe73ddce3a3bd0c3419fbdd0.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-22-16-23-29-61_551e2650fe73ddce3a3bd0c3419fbdd0.jpg

Idk if it's my device or it's a bug from the file (i use it on android btw). But seriously bro, my dick really went limp when this scene happened lmao. Can u help me out?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yo idk what happens but can u help me out? There's some sort of a "glitch" on one of roxxy scene that really terrified me tf out lmao

View attachment 997198

View attachment 997199

Idk if it's my device or it's a bug from the file (i use it on android btw). But seriously bro, my dick really went limp when this scene happened lmao. Can u help me out?
Does that happen every time? In more than one scene or only that one?

What device are you on (Android, Windows, Mac...)? Can you update your graphic drivers?

When running the game, you can press SHIFT-G and chose a different render (Direct X, Open GL etc.). Restart the game and see if it is fixed.

If nothing helps, enable parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS in the config menu.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
how to fix it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 637, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\game. Check installation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 468, in finish_load
node.early_execute()
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 971, in early_execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/01TributeModConfig.rpy", line 637, in <module>
raise Exception("Naughty Tribute Mod not found in " + gamedir + ". Check installation.")
Exception: Naughty Tribute Mod not found in E:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\game. Check installation.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Jan 23 00:16:23 2021
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like you didn't install properly? Need to put the files from naughty tribute into the game folder inside SS.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 2.21 brings some small improvements in naughtification and save game compatibility.

Version 0.20.7-2.21:
  • Some optimizations and improvements for the "What is Crystal doing" scene.
  • Adjustments/improvements to the Roxxy locker sex scene.
  • Some more naughtification to the Roxxy trailer sex scene.
  • Improved the mod's recovery feature of broken saves.
  • Added missing image to the Debbie optional hairy content. The optional content archive has to be downloaded again for this.
Have fun!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hentai0052

AssKnee

Sep 17, 2020
Does that happen every time? In more than one scene or only that one?

What device are you on (Android, Windows, Mac...)? Can you update your graphic drivers?

When running the game, you can press SHIFT-G and chose a different render (Direct X, Open GL etc.). Restart the game and see if it is fixed.

If nothing helps, enable parameter LEGACY_ANIMATIONS in the config menu.
Yeah it's happen on another roxxy scene too, like the locker room and when MC finger her after sex at the trailer. And i already say it, i use it on an android

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah it's happen on another roxxy scene too, like the locker room and when MC finger her after sex at the trailer. And i already say it, i use it on an android
What device/Android version?

As I said, you could try the LEGACY_ANIMATIONS = 1 option. If that works, try setting that option back to 0 and set the SMOOTHING parameter to 0 instead.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, I received the following error when I tried to save my game. View attachment 998361 View attachment 998361 View attachment 998361 View attachment 998361
When does this happen?

Edit: Do you have a working save, and can you attach it here? What are the steps to reproduce so that it can no longer be saved? Do you have any other mods installed?

Edit 2: The game has one problem with saving/loading the same save too often. Meaning: Each time you save, load that just saved game and save again, it grows 2MB larger. If you do that three times, you will get an out-of-memory error. So the recommendation is to not save immediately after you load a save, but to wait a couple of in-game turns before you save again. Note that you can save as often as you like, but after you load a save that you just saved, wait some turns before saving again.

Last edited:

Panse

Oct 1, 2020
When does this happen?

Edit: Do you have a working save, and can you attach it here? What are the steps to reproduce so that it can no longer be saved? Do you have any other mods installed?

Edit 2: The game has one problem with saving/loading the same save too often. Meaning: Each time you save, load that just saved game and save again, it grows 2MB larger. If you do that three times, you will get an out-of-memory error. So the recommendation is to not save immediately after you load a save, but to wait a couple of in-game turns before you save again. Note that you can save as often as you like, but after you load a save that you just saved, wait some turns before saving again.
1. When the manuell Save and the Quick Save
2. I haven't installed any other MOD
3. Thanks, I'll try

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes