Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I needed to upload a new version, mainly because the last one could prevent you from saving the game -- sorry! But you also get some new naughty stuff ;)

Version 0.20.7-2.15:
  • Option to change to BJ during Jenny shower sex scene.
  • More naughtifications and adjustments to the three-at-once option during spin bottle minigame.
  • Fixed a bug that could break the game saving, introduced with the "optimization" of the animation system.
Have fun!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

a minor but naughty update to begin the new year ;)

Version 0.20.7-2.16:
  • Even more naughtifications and adjustments to the three-at-once option during spin bottle minigame.
  • Fixed blinking and talking animations during caught-at-night-at-the-warehouse scene.
Have fun!

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
the have sex with Diane late at night in the Livingroom scene only just replays the part of you and her getting caught by debbie/mom or is that all it is. I'm not complaining just wondering if I missed something or not

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the have sex with Diane late at night in the Livingroom scene only just replays the part of you and her getting caught by debbie/mom or is that all it is. I'm not complaining just wondering if I missed something or not
It was a special request and, yes, it's all there is. Apart from the fact that it's "animated" in the mod, not a still image.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
It was a special request and, yes, it's all there is. Apart from the fact that it's "animated" in the mod, not a still image.
That's cool was just checking is all. I haven't updated the mod in a few weeks so looks like I missed a bit ;)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yep i have not updated the mod in a little was there more to do with Jenny then as well ??
Since I don't know what your latest mod version was, I suggest you check the changelog. There were some things for Jenny in the recent updates.

walker69

Nov 1, 2017
Hi and thank you for your amazing work, the mod keep stopping and give me errors.

I have fallowed all the steps described on installation on Windows 7 (basically is copy past all the files) I have tried with old saves (game without MOD) I started a new game and the error keep appearing.

I attached a note pad with the errors could you help please? After I tried the MOD it’s boring play without.

Thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi and thank you for your amazing work, the mod keep stopping and give me errors.

I have fallowed all the steps described on installation on Windows 7 (basically is copy past all the files) I have tried with old saves (game without MOD) I started a new game and the error keep appearing.

I attached a note pad with the errors could you help please? After I tried the MOD it’s boring play without.

Thanks.
Are you saying the game also crashes without mod installed? If so, you will need to clear the persistent data. Go to %AppData%\RenPy\SummertimeSaga and make a backup of the files, then delete everything in there. Also delete your game installation folder and install the game fresh without mod. Check if you can start the game now.

If yes, go ahead and install the mod. Check again if you still can start the game.

Now check if you can restore the files of your backup you made of the %AppData%\RenPy\SummertimeSaga folder. Try without the "persistent" file first, start the game and see if it works. If yes, also restore the "persistent" file and check again. If it fails, delete that file again (also the one in the installation folder game\saves).

If nothing helps, try on a different machine (maybe a laptop or a virtual machine). If that works, something is very wrong on your PC.

walker69

Nov 1, 2017
Hi mate thanks for your answer,

The game without the mod runs perfectly no problem at all, but already play the game so many times it’s getting boring without your mod.

I’m going to try solution that you give me.

Thanks

walker69

Nov 1, 2017
I delete the files that you mentioned and apparently solve the problem; I’m playing for a while without any crashes.

Thank you so much, you are a hero mate, cheers.

Reactions: srksrk 68
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes