Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
"optional files" is it same as the first one? or its more content from the first file?

Zanace

Nov 22, 2017
Pls help, i downloaded this mod, without the overrides thing, and download the crowd sourced translation packs in official page, and the game is run normally in first 5 minutes, but then the game suddenly black screen, i can still hear the sound playing, but i cant do anything,

is that the overides thing necessary?
Or i do something wrong?
i playing on Redmi Note 9 Pro
*Sorry for my very bad English

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Pls help, i downloaded this mod, without the overrides thing, and download the crowd sourced translation packs in official page, and the game is run normally in first 5 minutes, but then the game suddenly black screen, i can still hear the sound playing, but i cant do anything,

is that the overides thing necessary?
Or i do something wrong?
i playing on Redmi Note 9 Pro
*Sorry for my very bad English
That sounds like the screen saver kicking in. Is this an Android device? If so, maybe you can disable the power saving option for the app, must be somewhere inside the Android battery settings.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
its mean both of them can be installed, right?
Yes.
  1. First install the game only, no mods.
  2. Check if it works (you can play it).
  3. Close the game.
  4. Install the mod.
  5. Check again if it works (you can still play it).
    • It may be that you get an error, in this case try again.
  6. Close the game again.
  7. Install the optional content.
  8. Check again if it works (you can still play it).
You should be done.

Reactions: Ive-11

C4dp0r

Oct 21, 2020
I am sorry to hear that. But it would really have been interesting if you would have tried the TributeMod.rpy that I provided and attached the saga.log file here.

If USE_TRANSLATIONS = 4 does not work, then the problem is with the unmodded vanilla game as well for all I can tell.
I tried with the TributeMod.rpy, but cant find saga.log in the folder that you said cause I'm use linux, and even searching it in the entire HD, cant find it.

So, I'm playing in English + Mod only. But thanks anyway

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

version 2.10 is up as an early Christmas present for you, featuring loads of cum for Maria. I think it's really hot if you are in for this kind of fetish!

Version 0.20.7-2.10:
  • Sloppy seconds for Maria home sex scene! She needs to become pregnant, after all...
  • Sloppy seconds for Maria kitchen sex scenes (normal and pregnant)! Just to make sure...
  • If you ever wondered what Tony's doing while you're at it with Maria in the kitchen, now you'll see.
  • Added missing cum dripping creampie animation after Tina appointment sex.
  • MC now leaves Tina's appartment after he showed up uninvited at the weekend (when Becca is at the beach).
  • Fixed a bug with parameter DUMP_TRANSLATIONS where double quotes were not being escaped correctly.
Note that if you want the full program, you need to download both the main mod as well as the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES). In addition, you can also download the updated German translations (obviously, German only -- other languages can take this as a template).

Edit: A note for Android users. As of Android 11, it is no longer possible for any app (including file managers) to access folder android/data. Therefore, no official way exists to install the mod, unless you can access that folder via USB connection (which is not possible if you use Samsung Secure Folder, for example). However, in the first post (in the installation section), I describe a way with which I managed to install the mod nevertheless, using an undocumented feature of Android's built-in file manager. This one is not accessible directly but only via some tricks, and the method is quite tricky as well.

Have fun!

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

someone inspired me to upload a new version of the mod, featuring hot kisses with Maria!

Version 0.20.7-2.11:
  • Kiss Maria hot during storage room sex, and after. It's about love making after all!
Note: the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES) needs to be downloaded as well if you want the high heels and hairy options.

Enjoy!

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry if this is an unreasonable request but would it be possible to add in your mod the ability to make the 69 Scene with Eva Optional?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry if this is an unreasonable request but would it be possible to add in your mod the ability to make the 69 Scene with Eva Optional?
Well I dont like it either(as well as anal). What I do in that case is close my eyes and fast-skip ;)

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just uploaded version 2.12 of the mod, featuring more hot kissing!

Version 0.20.7-2.12:
  • Hot kisses for Roxxy during locker sex, and after. Who's your waifu?
  • Hot kiss for Eve during reverse cowgirl sex, and after. Waifu, is she?
Edit: if you are using Eve's hairy option, the GAME_OVERRIDES have to be downloaded as well.

Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes