Mod Summertime Saga Pubic Hair Overhaul Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
Hey all,
I'm just a fan of STS and I love the game. Even more than some of my Xbox games. The only thing for me is that the pubic hair isn't too detailed and some have styles that don't suit them. For example, Barbara having a trimmed triangle instead of a full on bush. So, I'm trying to go in and overhaul them but I'm stumped. I don't know what the best edit tool would be for it. If anyone can give me some advice on this then that would be great.

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
You can use any decent image editing software, like GIMP, Photoshop or the like. There's instructions on how to unpack the game files and get the image PNGs. Then it's just a matter of editing them to your liking and putting them in the game folder.

Reactions: AkuZaWarudo

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
So, I started with Helen, (Favorite next to Debbie) and gave her a full bush. I didn't change the file names, and they are still PNG files but the game crashes whenever those scenes come up.

Reactions: rafaelo4

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
So, I started with Helen, (Favorite next to Debbie) and gave her a full bush. I didn't change the file names, and they are still PNG files but the game crashes whenever those scenes come up.
Do you get an ingame error-message from Renpy or just a crash back to Windows (or any other preferred OS).
If you get the message, it would be helpful to post it here.

Update:
I used GIMP on one char_helen_sex_30.png and painted a nice star on her stomach. Fired up STS and got to the scene over the cookie jar. I had no crash or exception, the modified image showed up correctly.
Three possible errors:
- Your editing software does something unusual to the png-file - which would be unusual ;)
- you saved it in the wrong format - e.g. named it helen_example.png, but the editing software saved a JPEG or BMP
- the modified image is not in the correct folder

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
Do you get an ingame error-message from Renpy or just a crash back to Windows (or any other preferred OS).
If you get the message, it would be helpful to post it here.

Update:
I used GIMP on one char_helen_sex_30.png and painted a nice star on her stomach. Fired up STS and got to the scene over the cookie jar. I had no crash or exception, the modified image showed up correctly.
Three possible errors:
- Your editing software does something unusual to the png-file - which would be unusual ;)
- you saved it in the wrong format - e.g. named it helen_example.png, but the editing software saved a JPEG or BMP
- the modified image is not in the correct folder
Now that you say that, it saved as an xcf and I renamed it png. I had a dero moment lol. Thanks man and yeah it was the exception screen. Soon, the women of Summerville shall have luscious bushes. My only question now is how do I get gimp to save it as a png?

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
Now that you say that, it saved as an xcf and I renamed it png. I had a dero moment lol. Thanks man and yeah it was the exception screen. Soon, the women of Summerville shall have luscious bushes. My only question now is how do I get gimp to save it as a png?
NVM, I forgot to export it. We're good boys.

Reactions: rafaelo4

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, you will probably not believe me...but I swear to god I actually stopped being "Summertime Saga's" supporter on Patreon because Dark Cookie plainly ignored so many of us trying to plead with him to at least make MILF's in game have proper hair on pussy. I mean at one point one of us argued on Discord with his team that all pussies in game look like they belong to teen girls, no hair, no pronounced labia, just simply like its catered towards "underage" lovers. You can imagine what happened after that..Not long after myself and dozen other people stopped supporting the game so if you do this..open Patreon for your mod and dont be surprised if dozen people chip in and actually support you.

I for one currently am not interested in plain/shaved//teen looking pussies, and if you can change that, it would be god send..

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the support, I know how you feel. I'm not just adding it to milfs, I'm adding it to all female characters. The only problem I'm facing is detailing them. I want it to look similar to the woman from the changing booth by the pool. No need to open up a patreon, I think I'd get hit with copyright.

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
So, for the very few of those following, I've made a bit of progress. I've given pubic hair to some of Helen's exposed pngs and all of her nude pngs along with a test of Mrs. J's. The only real issue I'm having (I'm an art virgin) is consistency, shading, and texture. If I can learn how to do those, it should be a cakewalk. Proof of concept is attatched to the post.

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
Don't be afraid, to be honest. This is my first time using a digital art tool, and I want to get better.....much better. So tell me what I'm doing wrong, if it sucks and how I can further improve.

Cabanel

Jul 26, 2018
Awesome work, mate. Please continue this project!
Also, you shoud do more varied bushes with more detail. Not a single solid format and color, some girls should've more or less pubic hair. Put some wild hairs in there so it look like it has volume and not a painted black patch.

AkuZaWarudo

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks
I'm starting them all off full until I learn what style they should each have. I've always wanted to add volume to it but I don't know how if you could teach me I'd be glad to learn.

Cabanel

Jul 26, 2018
This might be funny but I recommend you observing the characters with beard. They might give you an idea.

D

Deleted member 177791

Great stuff! Summertime saga definitely needs more bush! Keep up the good work!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote