Mod Summertime Saga Pubic Hair Overhaul Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is this mod still being worked on?
It doesn't look like. Personally I liked a bush or if it is trimmed. Ok, if the just the vagina itself is free from hair it has surely also advantages. I would love to see this integrated in the game.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
it doesent work for me, have puted the archives on the folder "game" not sure if it is ok.
It is the main folder or the specific folder called "game"? if the last case so dont know wat's wrong

Aug 29, 2017
The image inside "backgrounds" work fine for me, I don't know about the others in the folder "characters", didn't try it. The girls inside the stalls at the swimming pool have their pictures correctly edited, so it should work. You need to go to: the folder with the .exe of the game then => folder "game", overwrite the "images" folder with the one inside the archives you have download(exctract the folder from the archive).

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks for the support, I know how you feel. I'm not just adding it to milfs, I'm adding it to all female characters. The only problem I'm facing is detailing them. I want it to look similar to the woman from the changing booth by the pool. No need to open up a patreon, I think I'd get hit with copyright.
Yeah, best bush in the "vanilla" game. But I'm playing the Naughty tribute Mod, and it's there, so no need to add another Mod. Unless yours looks better, of course. I have made a bush for Debbie, but it's only a picture. But I think the most important thing in creating a bush for the ladies in Summertime Saga, is to match the color of the bush to their (head) hair, and the lighter parts of their hair as well. Because as much as I like the pussy hair on the ladies in Summerville, not all of them look great, or is a good match for their head. So all bushes, should have at least two of the shades/colors, that they have on their head. And while I'm just an amateur at making something like this, I think it came out pretty good, as I think it matches Debbies hair color better. I normally add bushes to REAL non-bush girls, though, and I'm pretty decent at it. But doing it for what is essentially a cartoon style picture, is very different from pictures of real humans.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote