Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It's cute. Fits the scene well. I get that this is meant to be a sph mod but it felt kind of out of character how mean Eve was to anon especially considering the circumstances. It's hot but idk how much you want the content to fit the original game :rolleyes:
I certainly didn't intend for Eve to come off as mean! Which lines did you think were out of character?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tbwandaone

sadanthill

Nov 29, 2021
I certainly didn't intend for Eve to come off as mean! Which lines did you think were out of character?
Maybe mean is the wrong word. Perhaps insensitive? I'll replay it tomorrow and try to be more helpful. I might just be misremembering because everything else in the mod is really high quality.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Maybe mean is the wrong word. Perhaps insensitive? I'll replay it tomorrow and try to be more helpful. I might just be misremembering because everything else in the mod is really high quality.
I appreciate the feedback.

Cisgender Eve is a bit insensitive after she sees Anon's cock for the first time, but she catches herself. ("Oh my god, that was mean. I should have kept that thought to myself.") Seeing a micropenis when you haven't been warned is surprising enough that someone could blurt out something insensitive, so I thought had pulled that off.

If it's about her reactions to Anon's self-humiliating revelations, I thought she handled them well. She acknowledged that they were embarrassing and thanked Anon for having the courage to share them.

Anyway! Looking forward to your feedback tomorrow. :)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta4 is a small update. I would have waited for the Debbie content, except that I finally fixed a problem that should have been fixed before Beta1: the dialog box hiding Anon's penis!

Standing characters are shown from the thigh up, so the dialog box always covered Anon's balls, but his megadick rose above it when he was erect. Anon's micropenis was often completely hidden, so I reduced the height of the dialog box so that it covers less of him, and increased the transparency so that you can see the rest of his genitals through it. My apologies for taking so long to remedy this problem!

beta3_beta4.png

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
The thought has certainly occurred to me! I take it that's a vote in favor?

I created, but removed some content where...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, if you like that small addition, you're going to LOVE the wet dream. Donations are at $45. I'll add the wet dream when we hit $100.
I definitely would have! There are so many projects I want to support! But I'm a poor college student in debt. It'll stay that way for at least 1.5 years. But if I do get any employment I'll contact you once again to donate!

Reactions: mirandri

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I definitely would have! There are so many projects I want to support! But I'm a poor college student in debt. It'll stay that way for at least 1.5 years. But if I do get any employment I'll contact you once again to donate!
I hear ya! Best of luck in your courses!

Also, don't feel like you have to make a large donation. Even $5 brings us $5 closer to the goal.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I've added the ability to masturbate to Annie after painting her and Mrs. Smith to Beta5. I don't know if anyone wanted a masturbation fantasy with Annie dressed as Slave Leia, but I did. I hope it will get added to the actual game.

I think that will be the last of the original content for awhile, unless there are more donations. I've added most of the things that I wanted to see in the game and will finally get back to modifying images.

SM4rqu3z

Jun 2, 2020
I have the clean game without saves or anything and the mod does not load, I put it in the game folder but nothing at all. Do I have to download something else or do something to load the mod?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I have the clean game without saves or anything and the mod does not load, I put it in the game folder but nothing at all. Do I have to download something else or do something to load the mod?
Did you put the zip file in the game folder or did you unzip the .RPA? Are you using the PC version of Summertime Saga? Do you see "SummertimeSaga" or "SummertimeSaga: SPH Mod" in the title bar?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Not the title screen, but the title bar.

title.png

If you don't see that, did you unzip the .RPA file? There needs to be a file called sphmod_0-20-12-beta5.rpa in the game folder.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
And it doesn't say "SummertimeSage: SPH Mod" in the title bar? If not, there's something wrong with the universe. I don't know how to reproduce your problem to offer a suggestion.

SM4rqu3z

Jun 2, 2020
I'll delete everything again and put it back from scratch, I can't think of anything else, if not I'll stay with the desire to try it I guess

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Did a bit of Googling to see if there's a reason why a mod wouldn't work. What I'm seeing is that, whenever the game finds two versions of the same script file, it uses the newest one. The files in the mod's RPA should be newer than the ones in the original game... unless you have something newer than the version on the game page... like a preview version for Patreon patrons or something. Just to be sure, you're using Summertime Saga v0.20.12 Pre-tech - Part 2, downloaded from this site?

Edit:

Just to be sure that I didn't screw something up, I installed a fresh copy of the game and unzipped Beta5 into the game folder. The game started up with the mod. With only two steps, there's really nothing to troubleshoot.
  1. Install game
  2. Put mod in SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\game folder
Is anyone else having trouble with Beta5?

Last edited:

wyrmoa

Jul 4, 2018
Did a bit of Googling to see if there's a reason why a mod wouldn't work. What I'm seeing is that, whenever the game finds two versions of the same script file, it uses the newest one. The files in the mod's RPA should be newer than the ones in the original game... unless you have something newer than the version on the game page... like a preview version for Patreon patrons or something. Just to be sure, you're using Summertime Saga v0.20.12 Pre-tech - Part 2, downloaded from this site?

Edit:

Just to be sure that I didn't screw something up, I installed a fresh copy of the game and unzipped Beta5 into the game folder. The game started up with the mod. With only two steps, there's really nothing to troubleshoot.
  1. Install game
  2. Put mod in SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\game folder
Is anyone else having trouble with Beta5?
I tried both the compressed and uncompressed versions of summertime saga with the mod. Beta5 worked with the uncompressed version and not the compressed version.

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I tried both the compressed and uncompressed versions of summertime saga with the mod. Beta5 worked with the uncompressed version and not the compressed version.
It never occurred to me to try the compressed version! I've added a caveat to the installation instructions.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes