Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Thank you for your work. This is the best thing ever.
How far is the goal away from being completed?
I wish I could say. Besides not knowing how many hours of work are left to be done, I also can't really estimate how many hours I can devote to it per week. I had some vacation around Christmas and New Years, and I'm taking another break now because I'm switching jobs. I should really use that time for other things, but I'll probably work on this. Once the new job starts, it's harder to predict how much free time I'll have.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The Tina content in Beta6 might be a bit controversial. I decided that Anon can't bring Tina to orgasm, but she's understanding and supportive. Anon's dirty talk when he fucks her at work is uncharacteristic, but Tina encourages him to talk dirty and guides him to what she wants to hear with her own dirty talk.

I think it's boring if Anon has vanilla sex with all of the women, and they all get off easily. I want sex with each woman to be different, and to explore the reason why each woman is willing to have sex with him and what she gets out of their relationship. With Debbie, it's pity and a sense of motherly duty to guide him into manhood. With Jenny, it's camshow money and then enjoying the femdom dynamic. With Eve, it's kinship because they both have an embarrassing secret. With Roxxy, she likes being spoiled and pampered, and she can put up with Anon's small dick because she put up with Dexter's. Judith has body image and self-esteem issues, so she's just happy that any man is willing to have her. Tina is backed up from a 3-year dry spell, and she just needs someone to make her feel like a woman again. She's having a sexual reawakening. The sex doesn't have to be good as long as it's plentiful or naughty. She likes dirty talk and having sex in naughty locations, and that Anon has to be discreet about their relationship so that she'll keep his size a secret. When she finds out that Anon is the same age as her daughter and doesn't have much experience, she becomes his sexual mentor and teaches him how to be a better lover, and compensate for his lack of size, instead of just expecting that he can jackhammer women to orgasm.

I got invested in Tina's story, so I put a lot of time into getting the dialog perfect. I hope you enjoy it!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
When will beta 6 be available to download?
I was about to upload it, but then I realized that there were a few more images that I could easily add, and I thought I could add them before anyone noticed the post. How easily minutes become hours!

Now that someone has noticed, I'll upload now and the other stuff I'm working on will get pushed to Beta7. Enjoy Beta6!

Last edited:

Burhh

Nov 10, 2021
Theres no rush, Thank you for putting in the extra work and effort to make another quality update

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Theres no rush, Thank you for putting in the extra work and effort to make another quality update
Since I was almost done with the stuff I was hoping to put in Beta6, I'll just release Beta7 sooner than I otherwise would have.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
By the way, if anyone has any Photoshop or GIMP skills and wants to help out with images, that would make my life much easier. I don't need to do this all myself as some kind of quest or something. I'll take all the help I can get.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
Do you have a list of which routes you have done and how much has been done? Love this mod, every time I get to a scene where the mod isn't I get disappointed lol.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Do you have a list of which routes you have done and how much has been done? Love this mod, every time I get to a scene where the mod isn't I get disappointed lol.
I get disappointed, too.

I was expecting to have Tina's route completed in Beta6, and I was going to update the first post with a progress report for each of the women. There's just so much work to do. I'll add the details for a few routes now and get to the rest later. The dialog is done for all routes, though it gets updated when I do image testing.

Off-topic: Even though it will create a lot of work for me, I'm still excited to add the wet dream to the mod. It's the work that I'm most proud of on this mod so far. If you want to see it, please donate any amount to a worthwhile charity, as described in the first post.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta7 fixes some stuff that's been bothering me for a long time.

It took me a few days to notice that it's possible for Anon to masturbate because the option is only presented when you click on the bed during the day. That means that you can't masturbate at night... which is when people are most likely to masturbate! So, I turned on the ability to masturbate at night.

Why was that option off, anyway? My best guess is because time is supposed to advance when Anon masturbates, but it can't advance when it's night. Which is another thing that had always bugged me: why does time advance when Anon masturbates? Most people only need a few minutes, and Anon is a premature ejaculator! It shouldn't take him 4 hours!

So, I made it so that the time of day doesn't advance when Anon masturbates. Now he can rub one out before school without missing any morning events. In fact, he can masturbate as much as he wants now! Oh... Maybe that was the reason? The developers probably figured that Anon would need time to be able to masturbate again (refractory period), and he wouldn't be able to shoot a huge load ten times in a row. It makes sense that he shouldn't be able to masturbate again until the next time slot. So, I compromised. I created a "just masturbated" variable that gets set when he masturbates and clears when time advances. You get one freebie per time slot to masturbate without losing that portion of the day, so rub one out and get back to work! (If you were using masturbation to advance the clock, just click the circular arrow.)

Also, I hate having to watch Anon draw Eve every time you replay her big reveal scene in the Cookie Jar! (Like, I probably hate it even more than you do because I sometimes have to play through it dozens of times to test changes.) So, I made it so that the Cookie Jar replay starts when Eve decides to get naked. You're welcome.

This is just fixing problems with the game, and my fixes should be incorporated into the original.

Also, I added another embarrassing story for Anon to reveal to Eve. If you liked the story about Erik, you'll really like this one! If you didn't like it... maybe skip this one!

Other than that, I finished the images I was hoping to include in Beta6, and made a bunch of dialog tweaks. It gets a little naughtier when Anon cums in Debbie's coffee.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I see a few people noticed that Beta8 is out. It just adds a conversation between Anon and Eve (if she's trans) about dead naming.

I think stuff like that makes Eve a more interesting character, and it's an opportunity to help people learn about the issues that trans people face. It's an important topic for me, thus the quick update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Overview:
This patch adds SPH and premature ejaculation content to Summertime Saga, as well as a small amount of CEI and avoidable sissification. Also fixes a number of bugs and problems with the game.​

Updated: 2022-01-23
Game/Creator: Summertime Saga
Modder: ImTransAndTiny
Mod Version: v0.20.12 Beta8
Game Version: v0.20.12 Pre-tech - Part 2
Language: English

New genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Tips and hints:

Image progress:

IMPORTANT!

I released this mod as a Beta because I promised to release a beta if enough donations were made to LGBT charities. There are hundreds of images still to be modified. Don't bother reporting places where Anon still has a big dick; I have a complete list of all the work that still needs to be done. In addition to what you will find in this game, I have already partially modified many other images that were not included because they don't yet meet my standard.

Code changes may break your existing saves. When you try to load a saved game, you'll get a warning. Afterwards, the game may resume without issue, it may throw an error screen that will go away if you click "Ignore", it might start showing you something that happened earlier in the day before returning to the point where you saved, or it might be unrecoverable. You probably want to start a new game anyway. If you remove the mod or play an unpatched version of the game, you'll have the same issues if you try to load a game that you saved while playing with the SPH mod.

Charitable donations for content

I was asked if I'm going to create a Patreon account for the project. I didn't know that mods had Patreon accounts, and I don't know if it's legal or ethical to ask for money for modifying someone else's copyrighted content. Then the idea of charitable donations came to me. I really wanted to release the mod in a finished state, but I'll follow the supporter model to do some good.

I have coded, but not included, an extra scene that triggers when Anon goes too long without having an orgasm, in which he has a wet dream in which he goes to class naked and finds himself standing at the front of the class while the girls mercilessly tease him about his size until it gives him an erection, leading to further humiliation. For replay value (and because they were both hot), I also created two different endings that happen at random with equal frequency. After the dream has been experienced once, Anon can decide whether he wants the CFNM or naked girl version whenever he has the dream again.

Send me a screenshot of a charitable donation to GLAAD or the National Center for Transgender Equality. If a cumulative total of $100 worth of donations are made, I'll implement the SPH wet dream immediately. (If you're not American, contact me about a donation to a registered LQBT charity in your country.) The current total is $45. If you're into SPH, I promise this is the hottest scene on this site. For everyone else, it's just hilarious. Either way, you want to see this.

Download: - -

View attachment 1594026 View attachment 1594027 View attachment 1608396 View attachment 1594013 View attachment 1593765 View attachment 1594014 View attachment 1594012 View attachment 1597138
I appreciate the effort, but... this leaves me depressive...

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I appreciate the effort, but... this leaves me depressive...
The subject that I chose for the mod, or the state of the mod?

I agree that the mod needs work. As for the subject matter, it was hard to find good content in these genres, so I decided to make my own. It takes all kinds. :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The subject that I chose for the mod, or the state of the mod?

I agree that the mod needs work. As for the subject matter, it was hard to find good content in these genres, so I decided to make my own. It takes all kinds. :)
The subject of course. I thought I am going to die knowing that only MC would beat me in dick size. Now I am unbeaten. That sadens me ;)

Also the fact that your mod is not and can never be compatible with Naughty Tribute Mod...

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I got some encouraging feedback, so I just pulled an all-nighter to release Beta9.

Besides many small updates to images and dialog, there are two significant changes.

1. Miss Okita's route is done! That is, assuming that you like one of the choices I made. Please give me your feedback on this one.

2. I added an option to one of Jenny's scenes that won't be everyone's cup of tea, which is why it's avoidable.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes