JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
so there is no new scene for upcoming update right ?
Not A scene, multiple new scenes. :) Check this thread a few pages back, and you'll find the task list for this update, in it is listed everything that's new and reworked in the update.

Reactions: asker

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Now's your time to shine EveIsMyWife!

Or it would be if you still called yourself that.
This next update still worries me. Will DarkCookie have the balls the make Eve the trap? XD
A saw some previews of the streams and he is drawing her as a girl, and the new art style of her has that really tight pants with that beautiful gape in the middle.
Will he trick us?
I think I read once that the trap was in the since the first update or something like that, but I really don't remember who could be.
Let's wait... :geek:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This next update still worries me. Will DarkCookie have the balls the make Eve the trap? XD
A saw some previews of the streams and he is drawing her as a girl, and the new art style of her has that really tight pants with that beautiful gape in the middle.
Will he trick us?
I think I read once that the trap was in the since the first update or something like that, but I really don't remember who could be.
Let's wait... :geek:
"Varied story options" gives me the idea it might be a choice.

Reactions: xfirstninx

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I guess it's not really that extreme. Back then DC didn't want to work on any kind of incest content because of patreon but he pretty quickly decided that that's not possible and thus he changed those plans - after all we got Diane and Jenny in their new setting. In the end it's not even clear what we'll get. If Grace stays her sister it's very well possible that we won't get that threesome this update and that there won't be any incest. We may or may not that scene in her next small pregnancy update. Unless he adjusted those plans. It's possible that we'll get that scene but that Grace will be a friend of the family etc. and Eve just lives in her house...

Some days ago DC said that he decided not to have another big rework this soon, so going by that it very likely won't be Debbie, Mrs. Johnson or Mia. Dogeek said he had a hunch that patreons would vote for the cult or Judith, but as you say, nobody knows. Nobody expected Eve and yet she won with a big margin.
here's the hope for Judith....

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
"Varied story options" gives me the idea it might be a choice.
Could be, but we already have this in the game in some paths, like Mia's.
Aaaaannnd, the concept for the trap lays in the name "trap". If you have the option to choose if she will be or not, then it isn't a trap anymore. Don't you think?
Perhaps the choice could be after discover. Will you fuck, or not?
Still, saying that it will be the largest update might be a hint too. They would have content for both who want trap and who don't.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Could be, but we already have this in the game in some paths, like Mia's.
Aaaaannnd, the concept for the trap lays in the name "trap". If you have the option to choose if she will be or not, then it isn't a trap anymore. Don't you think?
Perhaps the choice could be after discover. Will you fuck, or not?
Still, saying that it will be the largest update might be a hint too. They would have content for both who want trap and who don't.
DC's said quite a few times he wants the player to have options, so I wouldn't put it past him.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cpt. Sploosh actually mentioned excatly that a long while ago on picarto, back then when Eve won the poll. He said that the trap story would be the more interesting one. But who knows how it's going to end and if that was serious or not. DC said that he wants to keep the trap a complete secret until the specific update is released so unless something leaks we won't know beforehand.

If 18.5 doesn't have compatibility with 0.18 I think I might wait for it, after all this should be the proper experience.
Well, for 17.5 they delivered a working savegame right away and as far as I'm aware that's going to be tandard from now on and we'll get one this update as well. It's of course a compromise but better than nothing.

Else we'll likely get a new cheat mode which should make replaying stuff even easier, too.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Cpt. Sploosh actually mentioned excatly that a long while ago on picarto. righter after Eve won the poll. He said that the trap story would be the more interesting one. But who knows how it's going to end and if that was serious or not. DC said that he wants to keep the trap a complete secret until the specific update is released so unless something leaks we won't know beforehand.
What does "Cpt" means?
Anyway. Yes, this is exactly what I am talking about. He will try to keep secret because this is the concept for trap. This is what will make all the situation funny. But, like I said before, it takes a huge commitment to turn Eve into a trap because she has her on fanbase. This is what I'm think is strange with this hole situation. Like, I will not be so "sad" if she would be the trap, because I'm not from her fanbase. But if the trap was Roxxy or Jenny I would be really disappointed. So I think some backers would be pretty pissed.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"It will be the biggest update so far in Summertime Saga's development"

See you in 2020, Eve :cry:

If 18.5 doesn't have compatibility with 0.18 I think I might wait for it, after all this should be the proper experience.
why are you sad?at least you already know she will come "soon",i still dont know when people will put their heads to work and pick Judith...i swear,if DC puts Consuela as Judith update,i will laugh so much when the people who didnt pick Judith ending up not picking Consuela too...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What does "Cpt" means?
Anyway. Yes, this is exactly what I am talking about. He will try to keep secret because this is the concept for trap. This is what will make all the situation funny. But, like I said before, it takes a huge commitment to turn Eve into a trap because she has her on fanbase. This is what I'm think is strange with this hole situation. Like, I will not be so "sad" if she would be the trap, because I'm not from her fanbase. But if the trap was Roxxy or Jenny I would be really disappointed. So I think some backers would be pretty pissed.
Cpt means captain,and neither Roxxy nor Jenny are the trap,DC said the content of the said trap is still going to be made,and Jenny doesnt go on that list becuz the trap is closed to the schoolgirls cast...

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Cpt means captain,and neither Roxxy nor Jenny are the trap,DC said the content of the said trap is still going to be made,and Jenny doesnt go on that list becuz the trap is closed to the schoolgirls cast...
Yes, I know they aren't the trap. I was giving a example of how I would feel if he made on of the girls I like most be the trap, because I don't care so much of Eve being the trap.

Reactions: seraphimd2
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes