flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
so i completed the hacking mini game but the log still says i need to unlock her computer and when i go on mc computer it takes me to hers and says i cant use it when shes in the shower. is this a bug? ive waited 20 days and nothing happens

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
Jenny got pregnant and said, "Jenny told me a night, I can't wait" But nothing happens, Shouldn't she get pregnant?

Reactions: fizald

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
game is bugged to all hell. roxy and the french teacher story cant be completed coz bug with jenny unable to accept your money. also DO NOT ever get jenny pregnant, you will softlock your game, when she gave birth. and even if you manages to get pass through it with some trick, your game will be bugged like having mutiple jennies

such a dissapointing update

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
alright..

i post it here .

guys, be serious. its not because the game get a shitty update that mean you need to downvote it by giving a 1 star review.
this is backstabbing, not reviewing.

i aint want to protect DC or anything. i justsay that the review section is here for giving the game a review. not pass you nerves on it by downvoting a whole game based on 1 update.

i dont play white knight. butseriously i will have no problem to report any review like this to moderators.

use review system for reviews, not for bitching about a small thing like 1 update goes wrong. ( at the limit if this happen everytime, i wont complain. but as for now, that last update is the only bad shit happening for a long time. that doesnt deserve such backstabbing in return.

hope i m clear enougth. i m not moderator or else, but i also have power to report.

use system like its supposed to be used. do a correct review. if you not like the game, then explain. review is for whole game, not a single update. :cool:
lol it's like fighting windmills! Trust me, every time there is a new update on every game... someone need to complain about the update! :ROFLMAO: I'm used to it by now. Is for that, that i generally ask only if the update is playable or not. DC do always a great work. If some time there is some error, surelly he fix it. Some ppl do not understand that we download for free here. The best thing we can do is just wait, play and help DC or other developer in beta testing thing. So they can create a better game for everyone.

Anyway for me this is a great update, more incest thing, more awesome thing for me. Also the 0.18.5 is great to know :love:
I just hope to see it very soon. Also because i need to wait for the incest patch. So for me... i need to wait a bit longer.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Can't seem to get the console to wake up, and I did everything it told me to do from changing the config.console = False to True to trying to open it with SHIFT+O in the game, nothing likes to work :LOL: seems to be the same for me in all Renpy based games, I do as stated and that console does not like to open
I use that :
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/post-241369

Dirty.JPG

One file to paste in the "game"/game folder.

Edit:
Shift + o (letter o , not number 0) > Open Console Command
Right Click or "exit" > Close the Console Command

dir() > list all variables
vv > list variables modified since the beginning of the game

Reactions: Samǣl and Raizen84

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Jenny got pregnant and said, "Jenny told me a night, I can't wait" But nothing happens, Shouldn't she get pregnant?
If you make her pregnant you lock your game in that loop where she does nothing, you have to go back to a save file before she got pregnant and then AVOID pregnancy completely.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Gonna ask, is there any new scenes in this update or just reworked ones? If there are new scenes then it's time for a cookie jar, ain't gonna play this shiat again and again and again and ag...

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea what you mean. Her pregnancy is not implemented. You get a couple of dialogue scenes where she tells you she's pregnant, and after that the only options you have with her are asking her if she's mad and your game gets stuck there.

I'd also complain about how after a good 3 weeks of solving some 200 bugs, DC would just leave the game like this, where anyone can fuck up their save file just by following a pregnancy mechanic that was LEFT ENABLED WHEN IT SHOULDN'T HAVE.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes