Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
A little break from all the 'slow development/milking' stuff which is the norm here. Anyone else here a fan of Jenny?

She's my favorite girl and the way she got treated is absolutely heart-wrenching. I can't even watch DC's streams anymore because of it. She deserved far better than what she got. Like maybe a smidge of character development, you know? And I know that 'pay her to be your girlfriend' was DC's way of trying to please the fans but somehow that just makes it worse.

The whole purpose of demand and supply is giving customers what they want, which in this case, is a relationship between Jenny and the MC. It'd cost him nothing to please the fans and yet he decided to do it his way. Which of course is his right as the creator but I don't have to keep paying for something I don't like.

DC's earnings are down by $1,659, and it's the middle of the month so it's not like the beginning where some people's payments don't go through. I'm afraid the earnings are going to keep dropping until he starts giving fans what they want. Too bad Jenny had to be the victim that served as an example in this case, since she won't be getting any new content until I grow old and die (there's a slow development joke for you ;)).

I used to be a long time supporter (from 2016 I think) and a regular at the streams but now I just can't bring myself to play this game anymore... None of the upcoming updates interest me so I think I'm out.

Oh well, I hope everyone's favorite girl gets treated better than Jenny. But I wouldn't count on it :cry::cry:

But hey! Milfy City is right around the corner! :LOL::LOL:

feelsbadman.jpg

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
A little break from all the 'slow development/milking' stuff which is the norm here. Anyone else here a fan of Jenny?

She's my favorite girl and the way she got treated is absolutely heart-wrenching. I can't even watch DC's streams anymore because of it. She deserved far better than what she got. Like maybe a smidge of character development, you know? And I know that 'pay her to be your girlfriend' was DC's way of trying to please the fans but somehow that just makes it worse.

The whole purpose of demand and supply is giving customers what they want, which in this case, is a relationship between Jenny and the MC. It'd cost him nothing to please the fans and yet he decided to do it his way. Which of course is his right as the creator but I don't have to keep paying for something I don't like.

DC's earnings are down by $1,659, and it's the middle of the month so it's not like the beginning where some people's payments don't go through. I'm afraid the earnings are going to keep dropping until he starts giving fans what they want. Too bad Jenny had to be the victim that served as an example in this case, since she won't be getting any new content until I grow old and die (there's a slow development joke for you ;)).

I used to be a long time supporter (from 2016 I think) and a regular at the streams but now I just can't bring myself to play this game anymore... None of the upcoming updates interest me so I think I'm out.

Oh well, I hope everyone's favorite girl gets treated better than Jenny. But I wouldn't count on it :cry::cry:

But hey! Milfy City is right around the corner! :LOL::LOL:

View attachment 344391
At least, your character got the light of day. My favorite waifu, Lucy (Annie's Mom) might take until late 2021 to get to her story. But, I hear u. Jenny started as MC sister and play it then DC hinted at the possibility of Jenny falling for MC. When u break off her cuffs, pounce on her in bed and sneak and try to cum inside her, she gets mad at first but, then she lets her guard down and like a wife, she starts the explain in a mellow tone that if u keep cumming inside her, she might get pregnant. The fact that she lowers her guard, changes her attitude and stopped being a bitch to MC is a sign that she getting comfortable and falling slowly for MC. She'd also get jealous when MC spends time and helps out with Debbie and Diane, Soo cute, she definitely down low loves him.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I Just Do not get how can people get hyped for this game. It has been around 3 months since the last TRUE update. The developement stays at Just 30% after 3 months. And do not come up with the "18.5 bullshit" that was NOT a true update.
Did it ever occur to you that all of us have lives and don't concern ourselves with this game during 99% of our day to day and when we sit down to check on it, we post in this thread, we have a laugh, make some bad jokes, grimace at posts like yours, and then check the other games we're interested and then go on about our business?

isseii

Feb 18, 2019
You have to already have had sex with Debbie in her room and started having sex with Diane. When Diane starts staying in the living room, in the evening, go into Debbie's room and Diane will spot you and start the scene.
I can't trigger this event no matter how, does it not work if I finish Diane story first before Debbie? I already have sex with Diane but I haven't made her pregnant yet

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Anyone else here a fan of Jenny?
She's my favorite girl and the way she got treated is absolutely heart-wrenching.
I've never been a fan of her, but it was a bit disappointing she didn't get so much of a developement as others. I knew DC didn't want it to be romantic or too affectionate, but still I really would loved a bit of a warm up at the end. I vaguely expected the classic tsundere there, she remaining a bitch but being deep down kind of "in love" with MC.
But hey, I don't comlpain, there's lots of girls in the game and she never was one to catch too much of my attention in the first place.

Varlun

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, i am trying to run this game on a old notebook with a pentiun T4500 but it dosen't open, what is the minimum requiriments to play summer time saga? also my windows is 32 bits, could be that the game only runs in 64 bits?

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Someone posted this three pages back: open the console and type : unlock_all_scenes()
how to open the command console on 18.6 ?
because some videos speak of the wifi icon of the cellphone of our character but when I click there is nothing that opens !!
(ah and also the save of the page one does not work)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
how to open the command console on 18.6 ?
because some videos speak of the wifi icon of the cellphone of our character but when I click there is nothing that opens !!
(ah and also the save of the page one does not work)
There is a way in vanilla game but I don't know how. I think something to do with starting new game and cheat or debug mode mode enabled.

You can also install a mod that enables console. Mine does (see signature). It opens with shift-O

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Damn, just me want a complex story with Sara? I do not see anyone mentioning it anywhere. She is one of the hottest in the game.
For those who do not remember her ...
View attachment 345116

I know she's kind of Captain Terry's girlfriend, but come on ... a story with her would be fantastic, there's a lot of potential in that.
That's where that boat could go down in history.

What if Capt. Terry abandoned her for another woman, and she needed someone (MC) to comfort her? it would be interesting.
Well, I love this game, the only flaw is that the updates take a long time.
Don't worry, she'll be available to play...in the year 2024.

DewMongrel

Mar 27, 2019
Damn, just me want a complex story with Sara? I do not see anyone mentioning it anywhere. She is one of the hottest in the game.
View attachment 345116

I know she's kind of Captain Terry's girlfriend, but come on ... a story with her would be fantastic, there's a lot of potential in that.

What if Capt. Terry abandoned her for another woman, and she needed someone (MC) to comfort her? it would be interesting.
I agree, but maybe not have him leave her but lose a bet to the MC... "but no creampies, make sure you pull out!" and then of course... "whoops!" lol
Also I think a "broken condom" event with the sex shop woman would be amusing.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Don't worry, she'll be available to play...in the year 2024.
Hey, I'd say she has a better chance than you might think. She's blonde, slim and from what we've seen has a good personality. The one I wish would get updated is Annie, and given the fact that she's a cranky bitch I would say she's the more likely option for 2024.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I agree, but maybe not have him leave her but lose a bet to the MC... "but no creampies, make sure you pull out!" and then of course... "whoops!" lol
Also I think a "broken condom" event with the sex shop woman would be amusing.
Oh yes a bet seems to be something that Captain Terry would do. But I would prefer it to be a '' breasts grab '' or a '' pussy rub on '' through the outfit. Something that incited Sara's desire for MC, making her go after him, maybe culminating in a succession of bets. I love the kind of progressive story that happened to Debbie and Roxy, where the character seduces girls with little exciting events.

lol the broken condom would be interesting, but I would do it with Micoe.
Hey, you guys may want to try out my mod if you are interested in a condom surprise for Ivy :)

Last edited:

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
View attachment 345116

The Captain is such a bro though...

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Can someone help me?! I can't access the gym class. Whenever I do teach just yells at me to go to the gym (already maxed out strength and agility training) What do I do?!

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes