srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here it is.

EDIT: I just needed to progress a bit more with Jenny. After I got her the Electro Clit, the Roxxy option showed up.
OK, good you found out. Well, that's role playing ;)

And good to have proof finally that there is no bug.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh and by the way,

I juste uploaded version 0.18.6-1.9 of the .

It's a minor update, really, but you might find it useful.

Have fun!

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Did you by any chance click on the changelog link in main menu screen? If so, I would suggest not doing it if it causes the error. Otherwise, it would be quite helpful to know more about what you actually did.
I wish it were that easy. All I did was open the application.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Can you please make so somebody s is Mean to Eve in school when She is pregnant 1st time then player defent her?
That reminds me... are there any plans to translate this game into Chinese, Spanish, or whatever the heck that is up there?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
anyone know what the becca stuff on the last stream was all about? is dc making new content for her or is he just updating her model or something?

Reactions: Big-T

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
a little spoile for the next version.
warning: keep in mind that this spoile include sex scenes, and all this pictures has been found only on the internet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kompas Stream Spoile
This spoile has some screenshots i took from the Kompas website in the videos section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like for more !

Last edited:

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
anyone know what the becca stuff on the last stream was all about? is dc making new content for her or is he just updating her model or something?
DC will worked on Roxxy, Becca and Missy pregnancy this week. I can't confirm if this implemented from the 0.19, but it's on the way. (May be in 0.19.5 or other). Some new contents for them, but not a full update (may be one or two scene for each).

doshirak228

Jan 19, 2019
DC will worked on Roxxy, Becca and Missy pregnancy this week. I can't confirm if this implemented from the 0.19, but it's on the way. (May be in 0.19.5 or other). Some new contents for them, but not a full update (may be one or two scene for each).
you sure?

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Someone ask him when he is going to work on their pregnancy. He confirm that he start to work soon but not confirm when it will be add in the game (he already make some stuff for future update like Annie or Rhonda pregnancy, ). Roxxie already have her update so this content will be certainly added on other ( 0.19.5 like i said or 0.20 a more global update). But more content add in the next updates, later it will be available.

DC start to rework the way you seduce the girls. When you target a girl(or a group of girl like Roxxy and her friends), you have to complete all of her storyline before you start the storyline of an other girl (I think it's to make the process easier, more clear and avoid a lot of bug). And when you have finish the storyline, you can have access to her sex scenes.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes